You can type here any text you want

Umi LC Arm Relocator plates!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DCVING

1978 - 1987 GM G-Body Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets

Application:
78-87 Chevrolet Monte Carlo, Malibu
78-87 Pontiac Grand Prix
78-87 Buick Regal, Grand National
78-87 Oldsmobile Cutlass

Installation:
Brackets are Weld-in only and install in approximately 1 hour. :eek: All hardware and installation instructions are included with each kit.

I just did mine last yesterday. We started them at about 7pm and did not finish until 1am. These were not just bolt on and weld. Taking just 1hr. I think it varys from car to car but I had to trim some metal from the factory mount area to get the plates to go where I needed them, and its not a very easy spot to get to, to weld at the backing plate side. Also your sway bar needs to be re-mounted or else it would drag the ground (if you have the big arse ATR) like me. 3" lower on the sway bar would look like crap too. I will post pics soon. I do like the fact I myself did not have to make them myself but I hope it was worth the work come race day.

I put some on my car and it took me about 3 hours but I was in no hurry and was loafing and talking as I went. I put on the relocation brackets, UMI lowers and adjustable uppers and took my car to the track and cut a 1.57 first pass out on drag radials so I felt it was worth the work! I do have the ATR sway bar so I just ran the relocation brackets in the center hole.

Back