Unable to login question...

toofastforyou

2FAST4U
I've been a member on this site for several years and never had a problem logging in but recently, for some unknown reason, I cannot login anymore using my home computer. It works fine when I use my laptop though...
Could it be that something has changed in home computer's my settings?...and how can verify this?
Thank you,

Claude.

We have had some issue with the search function, that is being worked on.
Claude, if you are able to get on from one computer and not another device on the same connection I am thinking it may be an issue on your end. Try clearing your cookies and trying again!

Claude, if you are able to get on from one computer and not another device on the same connection I am thinking it may be an issue on your end. Try clearing your cookies and trying again!
Shane I tried clearing cookies in my home computer but it hasn't changed anything.:( Unfortunately, I'm no computer expert and don't know anyone who knows about MACs so I guess I'm going to have to live with the fact that if I want to get on this site, I'll have to use my laptop...:cry: and not my home computer anymore...that sucks!:mad:

Claude.