Unfinished Dutt Neck Stock IC

INEEDAGN

Seen Your Member
This is a stock IC that has had the neck cut off in prep for a dutt neck. It has a couple bent fins like any used IC probably does but no tube damage. There is one mounting hole for the brackets that needs to be helicoiled or needs tapped out the next larget size, as the threads are all torn up. It was never disclosed to me when I bought it :rolleyes: but you should know about it. I cleaned the inside twice, once with gas and the second time with carb cleaner, and when I made the cut I did it by hand with a hacksaw and with the IC mounted upside down in a vice. There are no shavings inside of it! I promise it's not cut too short, but it needs the final fitment done in the vehicle so it can be trimmed/port matched and then welded. Actually it might need more cut off to center it with the turbo, I left some wiggle room. I bought a front mount when they came on sale so I don't need it anymore and just trying not to lose too much money on it. I don't have the proper step down hose so I bought the buickgn.com hose, which is a bigger hose with a second smaller hose clamped inside it. This design works fine and can't be seen when installed. I don't have any hose clamps for it.

$120 shipped in the 48 states. Finish it yourself and save a bunch of money! Postal MO preferred but I do have paypal.

Attachments

• DSC_0907.jpg
    DSC_0907.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 281
  • DSC_0910.jpg
    DSC_0910.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 283
  • DSC_0911.jpg
    DSC_0911.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 282
$110 shipped. Last bump that will still give me time to ship it before the power tour.