You can type here any text you want

US Flag Etiquette

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Cool, I always wondered if I should leave my flag in the rain, but it says it's okay if it's an "all weather" flag. :)

You Americans know how to do it even when it comes to your flag ! I was down in Florida this year for the 4th of July and it was also the first time being in the States for that holiday .I had no idea what to expect . Being a Canadian I was honestly completely blown away and VERY VERY impressed by your patriotism for your country :). The week leading up to the actual day of the celebration and the day of July 4th was one of the best times I've ever had . and plan on doing it again next year in Florida as well . What a party . :D :)

No problem Jerryl.

I didn't mean to come off sounding like a smarty smartson. :D
The way I see it, the more we keep reminding people about the flag and patriotism in general, the better.

Thanks KWIKR 1, glad you could participate with us.
As we like to say back home, "Ya'll come back now ya hear?"

Patrick

No problem Jerryl.

I didn't mean to come off sounding like a smarty smartson. :D
The way I see it, the more we keep reminding people about the flag and patriotism in general, the better.

Thanks KWIKR 1, glad you could participate with us.
As we like to say back home, "Ya'll come back now ya hear?"

Patrick

"Ya'll" ............ They say that in Indiana? :biggrin:

This is what is interesting ........... My research on this subject started as a project at work. And here it was already....... TB.com had the answers!
Wait till I tell this to my VP. :cool:

Edit:
"Back Home" must not be Indiana!

That's pretty good.
The perfect opportunity for you to let your boss know that surfing TB.com is beneficial and productive for your job and for the company.
:D

As for me? I'm just a Undercover Confederate Spy sent up from Mississippi to spy on the North.

:cool:

Back