Used parts - free!

sam87

old but still runnin
May 25, 2001
Fredericksburg, VA
Visit site
I have some used mostly original parts, that worked when removed, that I'd like to give to someone who can use them. Free if you pick-up. I have a modified GN & don't need these parts anymore. 3" dp with Kirban cat converter; hvac parts to include compressor, hoses, fan; pair of front air dams; hood insulation pad; engine fan; Thunder Fab stock location intercooler with scoop; emission parts; overflow & washer bottles; inlet pipe. I am located between Fredericksburg & Warrenton along rte 17. Be sure to call ahead. Sam 540-752-5814

Bullnerd

Jan 16, 2005
Jersey
Visit site
I can very much use some of these parts. I lost a bunch of my stuff in a garage fire and I am trying to collect some stuff on a budget.

Can you PM me a closer address? My sister lives nearby and can possibly pick up the parts for me until I can get them. I'm over 4 hrs away.

I'm not interested in the air dams or hood pad or emissions stuff.

Thanks.

Attachments

sam87

old but still runnin
May 25, 2001
Fredericksburg, VA
Visit site
I have some used mostly original parts, that worked when removed, that I'd like to give to someone who can use them. Free if you pick-up. I have a modified GN & don't need these parts anymore. 3" dp with Kirban cat converter; hvac parts to include compressor, hoses, fan; pair of front air dams; hood insulation pad; engine fan; Thunder Fab stock location intercooler with scoop; emission parts; overflow & washer bottles; inlet pipe. I am located between Fredericksburg & Warrenton along rte 17. Be sure to call ahead. Sam 540-752-5814

First caller took most popular items. Still have down pipe w/converter, heat/ac components to include compressor, blower, hoses, cores, emissions parts, bottles.

Top Bottom