Used parts - free!

sam87

old but still runnin
I have some used mostly original parts, that worked when removed, that I'd like to give to someone who can use them. Free if you pick-up. I have a modified GN & don't need these parts anymore. 3" dp with Kirban cat converter; hvac parts to include compressor, hoses, fan; pair of front air dams; hood insulation pad; engine fan; Thunder Fab stock location intercooler with scoop; emission parts; overflow & washer bottles; inlet pipe. I am located between Fredericksburg & Warrenton along rte 17. Be sure to call ahead. Sam 540-752-5814

I can very much use some of these parts. I lost a bunch of my stuff in a garage fire and I am trying to collect some stuff on a budget.

Can you PM me a closer address? My sister lives nearby and can possibly pick up the parts for me until I can get them. I'm over 4 hrs away.

I'm not interested in the air dams or hood pad or emissions stuff.

Thanks.

Attachments

• APPLE_iPhone 4S_1840193296-1840198994_000.JPG
    APPLE_iPhone 4S_1840193296-1840198994_000.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 75
This is very cool of you.

I wish I was closer, I would take those air dams off your hands. ;)

I have some used mostly original parts, that worked when removed, that I'd like to give to someone who can use them. Free if you pick-up. I have a modified GN & don't need these parts anymore. 3" dp with Kirban cat converter; hvac parts to include compressor, hoses, fan; pair of front air dams; hood insulation pad; engine fan; Thunder Fab stock location intercooler with scoop; emission parts; overflow & washer bottles; inlet pipe. I am located between Fredericksburg & Warrenton along rte 17. Be sure to call ahead. Sam 540-752-5814

First caller took most popular items. Still have down pipe w/converter, heat/ac components to include compressor, blower, hoses, cores, emissions parts, bottles.

Do you have a picture of the converter? If it's in good shape i would take it

Anything left? I'm interested in DP and cat if still available at least. I'm in Fairfax County but I'm thinking about bringing my car to Steve V to take a look at. I could maybe stop by on the way.

Anything left? I'm interested in DP and cat if still available at least. I'm in Fairfax County but I'm thinking about bringing my car to Steve V to take a look at. I could maybe stop by on the way.