You can type here any text you want

vader87's 11.040 run

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

vader87

Protected Freedom for 27 years! Thank a Veteran!
Here is a video of my car being driven by WINDMILL at the Steele Alabama track last weekend. I would like to personally thank WINDMILL for taking the time out of his schedule to tune and get my GN where it needs to be, while I am over in Germany! Just by his expert tuning abilities, he has shaved over a half second off my times. He plans on adding all the rear suspension goodies so that he can get sub 1.50 60 foot. Oh by the way the 1.55 is on BFG DRs, foot brake and stock rear end:eek: !

6.94 1/8
11.04 1/4
1.55 60ft

He had to let out at the end as the car became a little loose. Even though we did not get our first "10", it caculates to be a 10.84!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je_dNJvNO70[/YOUTUBE]

spinning

This is one thing guy's, by have a video taken of the car is you can see the rear tires spin when leaving, which i could not tell on the inside driving. also having a 1.55 60ft leaving around 2# of boost. They will be some more good et's to come.
Also this is on pump gas and alky at 21# ..... razor i like the alky kit........ i'll be buying one soon.

ps.... dont know what that guy in the gto was thinking trying to line up beside me,,,,,,,hahahaha......dont think he will do that again.

this was done on stock suspension parts. does have air bags tho. We are going to take it today with nice control lower arms and big sway bar to see what it runs. next week the double adj uppers go on it. we hope to get some mid 1.4's 60fts.

this was done on stock suspension parts. does have air bags tho. We are going to take it today with nice control lower arms and big sway bar to see what it runs. next week the double adj uppers go on it. we hope to get some mid 1.4's 60fts.

Thanks for the fast reply! Which bar are you using? Good Luck...Keep us posted!!

We are going with the 1 and 3/8 bar from Full Throttle. Anyway Windmill went out this past weekend trying to get some good runs in but we lost the transmission. So it will be a few weekends before he is able to get it back out there. He will be installing my TH400. Hopefully that will hold up!;) OBTW, we are only getting started!

tires

we might be needing some better tires with the converter for the 400 trans. might swap my m/t d/radails to your car.
oh i think i forgot to tell you my car carried the left front tire for about 15 foot out in the air sunday on the test and tune,,,, chris..

I love the kid in the background asking "How fast are those cars?" I guess he got his answer in about 11 seconds......:cool: :eek:

Great run, fast car. Lots more there to squeeze out.

Also Vader if your in Germany in the military...Thanks for your service to our country.

Back