You can type here any text you want

Video of Street-T's 8.18 @ 172 at Street Car Drags Event on Dec 9th - DA apprx. 2000

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
WOW? Can you list what is done to get those numbers?

GNXsr is on fire, his first 2 posts have been home runs!

I would like more info on this car, more motor details, cam, sizing, compression, headers, converter gearing, injector duty cycle numbers, injector size ,stall speed,boost levels, turbo a/r etc? Where can i find out?

I would like more info on this car, more motor details, cam, sizing, compression, headers, converter gearing, injector duty cycle numbers, injector size ,stall speed,boost levels, turbo a/r etc? Where can i find out?

That's expensive R+D. Would you feel ok giving someone are your hard earned work for free? That's a competition car, i don't think your going to get much information other than a typical TSO car and c.i.That bitch haulin ass on e85. Prop's to street t. That car goes str8 as a whistle and nice wheel stand.. Would like to see the front view of the wheel stand carried it for a few feet. Cant wait to see it run the 7 sec pass!!

Yes I share all my build information, so others on the board can steer me in the right direction, but i guess its different if your in competition.

Yes I share all my build information, so others on the board can steer me in the right direction, but i guess its different if your in competition.

Why don't you ask Street-T approximately how many hours he spent at the track to get the car to run that number.

Two of the most important things with this car: Manny and his crews hard work and relentless quest to be the fastest. Cal Hartlines bad ass tunning ability.
I was under this car yesterday. It is surpisingly simple and done right. I bet they would have been done by now and at the track tommorow if it wasnt for the holidays.

Louie L. said:
Two of the most important things with this car: Manny and his crews hard work and relentless quest to be the fastest. Cal Hartlines bad ass tunning ability.
I was under this car yesterday. It is surpisingly simple and done right. I bet they would have been done by now and at the track tommorow if it wasnt for the holidays.

I should be at track tomorrow if I get it ready in time. I figure one more shot at it this year.

You're on your own tonight. Maybe that's the break you need :) Good luck!

The weather could be better, looked kinda breezy and rainy all night.
I just stayed home and caught up on paperwork.

The weather could be better, looked kinda breezy and rainy all night.
I just stayed home and caught up on paperwork.

Yeah it was a shit night didn't start racing till 8:45 because of the rain. I just went to test out the repair we did to the oil pan and to do some 330 testing. Found Eric with the Wagon from Trz out there and he gave me a hand with the front supension. Thanks Eric. Was able to launch the car with almost the same tune up of the wheel stand. With the new suspension settings it barely pulled the tire maybe 6 inches and cut a 1.28 60ft. The car now felt like I left on 5lbs of boost and seemed like I cold throw a lot more at it. Eric told me give it more power but a burnt spark plug wire ended my night.
Still happy I got the oil pan fixed intercooler plumbing and the suspension settings I think now are ready for the new converter.

Manny (street-t): I dont know if im thinking of the same person but when I lived in Miami i used to be in the "street racing" scene and I recall a Manny that used to race 4-wheelers and had a Buick. Either way good job on the timeslip. It would make big $ on the street with a softer tune and no chute.

Back