We need to have more gatherings each month.

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
I have tried to encourage the turbo Buick crowd to get together as much as possible at pre existing events. This encourages attendance, mainly. I am open to suggestions. Too many events will spoil the attendance, so to speak. There is an all GM show coming up at Woodley Park in Van Nuys on 07-09-2006. Are you planning on attending? Admittedly, most of the events that I try to encourage are shows, and some people are show "sensitive", that is they feel that unless their car is a 100% show queen, they don't want to attend. Shows and cruises are events that are already planned, and most have food & refreshments offered. The "Westminister Buick" dealership Buick gathering comes up in about Nov or so. It is free, too, and a great opportunity to show off our cars. Throw up some suggestions & we will put them to a vote or something. Friday night drags when Fontana gets going good, too.

I support your brain fart!

I mean yea , what he said,
I enjoy seeing all you weirdos, and others, it reassures me that I'm normal,
contrary to what my wife says.
so....... :biggrin:

Fontana drag strip

Article in todays San Bernardino Sun ( local paper)
about Fontana drag strip, notes that street legal drags are part of the agenda, that they have scheduled.
I haven't checked their ( dragstrip) schedule, but will and advise.
it would make for some good Buick fun !

cruzn57

Wells, i'm game for anything.. thats if you guys are not mad when i non-buick ride shows up at the meeting.. check out the MAGNA club section on turbobuicks to get some ideas on meeting areas. we had a very large base of buicks up and down the east coast. we would plan monthly meetings around race events or just have them at the local HOOTERS in each state.. WE JUST NEED TO HAVE PEOPLE WANT TO HANGOUT ONCE A MONTH AND IT SHOULD WORK OUT.. come on guys, it's only one day out of the month, think of it as a day way from the wifes or girlfriends ;) .

When I am not hidding in a hole cause work is taking up my like I am more than willing to meet up. Sat morning is always a good default. I have this Sat off, and I was thinking about showing up. Anyone else game for HB?

(I almost forgot that I was on this board, its been so long that I have been on this thing. Its good to be back :smile: )

When I had an Impala SS, the local club here in Los Angeles would meet up at a central place and then cruise out to somewhere and have lunch.

This can get dangerous if the testosterone is not kept in check on the freeway :biggrin: but it was pretty fun to do.

Racer X said:
When I had an Impala SS, the local club here in Los Angeles would meet up at a central place and then cruise out to somewhere and have lunch.

This can get dangerous if the testosterone is not kept in check on the freeway :biggrin: but it was pretty fun to do.

Hey your not supposed to be on this board :eek:

graza002 said:
When I am not hidding in a hole cause work is taking up my like I am more than willing to meet up. Sat morning is always a good default. I have this Sat off, and I was thinking about showing up. Anyone else game for HB? (I almost forgot that I was on this board, its been so long that I have been on this thing. Its good to be back :smile: )
---------------------------------
I'm up for it and I will be there. C'ya there.

Wells said:
---------------------------------
I'm up for it and I will be there. C'ya there.

i'll stop by too. it's a little early for this old man, but i think i can make it :biggrin: ..

Well I retract my statement about wanting to go to DD on Sat....I just got pulled for OT. Gotta love those 24 hour shifts, Sorry about that Gary, and who ever else is going. I wanted to say hi to everybody and see how the cars are coming along. I will try for next week, as of now I have the next 5 Sat. off.

Hey Gary,
I've been wrapped up in music rehearsals and performances lately...will try to get out next Saturday.

Reginald West said:
I am in for anything.

REG
Reggie! Based on the company you keep I would say that you have just confirmed my suspicions. LOL

I have to say, I have been in and out of the buick thing for about 4-5 years because of kids, buisness, and knowing where to stop building my buick. I am getting back in now and I remember way more drag meets with shows. I do know drag strips are leaving us and some are showing up so I think we need to use them at the same time and call it
BUICK MANIA MADNESS V6 POWER WITH HAIR DRYERS :biggrin:

Well I am still under house arrest but maybe I can sneak away for DD.... Only for a coule hours though :rolleyes: