You can type here any text you want

WE4 md/pa line astro , posi, more $5,000

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn4u2c

Yes Its fast no you can't
87 WE4 I have spent alot of money on this car recently and its a good driver, I have 2 turbo cars and now my wife is pregnant so one has to go. I am keeping my bench seat car thinking it will be easier to get car seat in/out of.

on with it, WE4 never in a accident. pretty loaded car everything works. pw,pl , astro (works perfect) cruise tilt, working ac, CSII eq radio works great, posi, pw trunk, rear defrost. No rust in trunk floor, none on floors at all ,none in firewall, none in rockers,renders hood or trunk, frame is excellent,RPO list attached
problems

paint is original and faded, slight rust in lower door seam, one spot by drivers side tailpipe, easy fixes
was power now fixed mast antenna, headliner is sagging
windshield has a crack, was quoted 152.00 to replace it may do that next week if its not sold.

engine was rebuild arp bolts, 36lb injectors, street chip, adj wastgate, hotwirekit, walbro pump, dual 2.5 exhaust,percision turbo many new hoses,belt and such.
Trans was gone over and shift kit installed, just changed the fluid in the rear with new gm oil/ additive.

I am asking $5,000 for the car. I will sell it for $5,000 thats it nice and easy my bottom price. If you don't want it, don't have $5,000 in cash ava,want to trade something other than cash no need to respond.:biggrin: My wife will settle for nothing less than cash right now ...so much for my astroroof DD for the summer :(
car is at my parents place now inside the garage. parkon md 21120 zip. drive it home no problem.

Attachments

• int 2 we4.bmp
    int 2 we4.bmp
    88.5 KB · Views: 583
  • sticker.jpg
    sticker.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 582
  • we4 under hood.bmp
    we4 under hood.bmp
    88.5 KB · Views: 579
  • er4 rh side.bmp
    er4 rh side.bmp
    88.5 KB · Views: 576
  • we4 back.bmp
    we4 back.bmp
    88.5 KB · Views: 580
How many miles are on the car? Do you have any more pictures (quality) of it.

That price is too low:eek:

BW

price is what it is so I don't have to screw around on here anwsering questions and showing the car to 50 people, first guy who shows with cash will go home happy. :smile:

I have made a deal with Jason! Consider it Sold:biggrin:

Thanks Jason and have a Merry Christmas!

Holly sh!t quickest sale ever on here... I think cheez atleast let it stay up for a day shane!

Youuu get those wheels on your car yet Jim ??? I got my 2 on along with new cargo springs looks and HOOKS great !:D

I like - the snow:biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC00745.JPG
    DSC00745.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 468
Youuu get those wheels on your car yet Jim ??? I got my 2 on along with new cargo springs looks and HOOKS great !:D

lol no point on getting them on yet the frame is still missing a body :eek: hopefully it will be ready by spring :biggrin:

Back