You can type here any text you want

Well changed Valve Springs, and still same problem

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
update from my end... I changed the plugs Gap at o.30, then the cam sensor cap took a dump on me. A Huge Thanks to Dave Husek who did build and design the motor, he is awesome and figured it out in less than an hour.. Dave is a great guy. The car is running much better with new springs RPMs going to 5700 and pulling very hard Thru.. I also did put the new 6466 turbo on early... Also want to note thanks to Brian (Bison) all the calls and Texts. Thanks.. I am running the power logger tonight with logs to follow

i am very happy for you Dude
NOW stop holding out on us and post up some track numbers

update from my end... I changed the plugs Gap at o.30, then the cam sensor cap took a dump on me. A Huge Thanks to Dave Husek who did build and design the motor, he is awesome and figured it out in less than an hour.. Dave is a great guy. The car is running much better with new springs RPMs going to 5700 and pulling very hard Thru.. I also did put the new 6466 turbo on early... Also want to note thanks to Brian (Bison) all the calls and Texts. Thanks.. I am running the power logger tonight with logs to follow

So what was the issue?

Any updates on this?

Well good news!

Just made 2 clean Dyno runs @ 28lbs to 5500 RPM, no hesitation or misses!

We did have a problem with the dyno tack pick up not wanting to register but we got it working.

The only thing I changed from my previous runs was the plug gap down to .020 and disconnected the 2 step.

I verified but never adjusted the cam sensor.

Thanks for all the help!

So you made a clean dyno run and you don't post numbers? Tease!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

So you made a clean dyno run and you don't post numbers? Tease!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

LOL, I had to leave for work right after we finished.

Stock Intercooler
Stock intake ported w/PP
Stock Exhaust Elbow w/2.5 DP and dual exh.
Stock short block 41k miles
Champion irons stock rockers
TT 6.1 chip
93 & Alky
212 Flat tappet
59 MFS Stage 3 Turbo
28 lbs run to 5500 RPM
11.0 AFR
420 HP
475 TQ

Back