Well... It started as a 86 T!

Bakn2Gns

I bought the car 2 years ago from a friend. I used to street race against it back in 92 when I bought my 87 GN.
I thought it was as ugly as a mud fence back then although it was quite fast for 92. It was running 7.50 ish or so 1/8 mile. The car changed hands and each time she got better looking. Like ugly girls at a bar beer after beer.
This is what she looks like now. So when it came up for sale I had to buy it.
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1390624229.525984.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1390624255.509366.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1390624278.476097.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1390624311.859231.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1390624363.142489.jpg

Your car is beautiful. I like the black dash and counsel. Leather all around. Well done. Makes me want to change my interior color.

The dash and all plastic were done by the guy that did the paint and body. He used PPG Global base coat interior paint with hardener. I'm really happy with how it all turned out. I'll post more picks once the engine is back in the car.

Last edited:
It's all painted with PPG global base coat interior paint with hardener. It was all sprayed by the same guy that painted the car. $500 in materials, paint ect. There's a good bit of prep
work that goes into it. Everything has to come out and be stripped of all the armorall put on over 25 years. Once it's done it won't ever chip or fade. Yes on the wheels. They're Convo Pro.

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1392229284.041696.jpg

Even the rear quarter was sent to Jax
to have the cloth redone in leather along with the upper door panels.
Thanks for the complements. It all turned out really good.

Now I can't wait to get my new NVU
gauges installed. It's really going to "tie the room together" quote from the Big Lebowski for those that don't know...
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1392229746.824848.jpg

Does any one know of a place that will rewrap our steering wheels? The one in my car was painted along with the other stuff, but it was showing its age back then. I'd like to have it done in black leather.

Does any one know of a place that will rewrap our steering wheels? The one in my car was painted along with the other stuff, but it was showing its age back then. I'd like to have it done in black leather.
Don't know if you ever found your answer but I believe Kirban does.