Went to the track and.......

So i whent to the track again tonight to see if i could do better this time well first run at 15 psi 8.90 and 2.30 60 foot time on the 1/8 miles but after solving all the exhaust leaks still could not get more then 4 psi at the line brakes to the floor and throtle to the floor only 4 psi that it!

So i decided to bring the boost up at 18 psi now at the line i het 6 psi abd launches alot better but still dead for 100 feet but this time i puled a 1.95 60 foot time and a 8.35 on the 1/8 miles but this run as soon as boost hit 15 psi i would let go of the gas up to the end but this time by hitting 6 psi of the line boost whent up faster but i am still not satisfied i will change the o2 sensor see if it helps!

Stay tuned for more updates!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

When building boost on the line do not floor it. Hold it about 1/4 to 1/2 throttle and let the boost build up and this may take some time but that's ok. How much throttle you need will be decided by practice.

ks

Denso #234-1001

I'm going to share! :)

Denso O2’s should still available through our club’s group discount account at Monarch Products.

To order, call 1-888-800-9629 and give the sales staff the following information:

P/N 234-1001 (1-wire sensor)
Group purchase Acct# 12876 (LSPBC) Lone Star Performance Buick Club

Make sure that you give them your billing & shipping address.
msp_thumbup.gif
Club address is what is on file.

Denso #234-1001

I'm going to share! :)

Denso O2’s should still available through our club’s group discount account at Monarch Products.

To order, call 1-888-800-9629 and give the sales staff the following information:

P/N 234-1001 (1-wire sensor)
Group purchase Acct# 12876 (LSPBC) Lone Star Performance Buick Club

Make sure that you give them your billing & shipping address.
msp_thumbup.gif
Club address is what is on file.

Thank you very much for this info!

Why only half throtle for spooling up the turbo i tough that the more exhaust produced the faster turbo spins???

Thank you very much for this info!

Why only half throtle for spooling up the turbo i tough that the more exhaust produced the faster turbo spins???

I'm not sure the exact reason but I think at WOT it goes into full fueling and floods the motor.

ks

Is it possible you're leaving in second gear? A misadjusted tv cable will do that. Check gnttype.org and follow the procedure for adjustment just to verify. Your rpms seem fine, that car should be punishing street tires out of the hole

Pull the intake pipe off and check the turbo for rubbing the housing.