West Coast Nationals at Las Vegas

Shawn, we keep him on an IV most of the time. He doesn't realize it, but it is hooked to the phone, so as he is on it all day long, he is being fed.

I'd appreciate it if all would go to the SMACK board off the West Coast Nationals home page, and vote for next year's payouts.

By popular demand, this thread is again a "sticky"!

This has been the the most popular thread in recent memory. Maybe it will go until next years Vegas event?:D

You da man Nick. This has got to be the most active thread here and I do believe with the number of people there, as the alcohol effects wear off more and more will be remembered and talked about. It will last until next trip to Vegas. Ha ha ha,,, Mark

I have a picture of the driveshaft heard 'round the track if someone can host it for me.

This would be my Dads gray T Type that snapped at the burnout box.

Jack...

But the link to the slideshow is still there and you wanted replies for next year. I have no problem leaving it up for a bit longer as it has generated the longest post (positive) since I have taken over the board. If it is something you absolutly WANT removed I will gladly do it, but lets leave it up for people to refer to for results and activities that took place for a bit longer. Whatcha think?

Bruce
WE4
Tb.com admin

Thanks Bruce!
I was only trying to be considerate, but the more people that vote will help influence positive decisions; we can't make everybody happy, but we try to help the majority.

I was there!!!

I saw that thing snap like a twig!!

I have never seen a drive shaft snap like that....any idea what caused it??????? Burn out and then BAM!!!!!

Chris glad you made it home safe!!! Next year make sure you have that good converter in there

Later,
Mack
Originally posted by 2quiktocare
You da man Nick. This has got to be the most active thread here and I do believe with the number of people there, as the alcohol effects wear off more and more will be remembered and talked about. It will last until next trip to Vegas. Ha ha ha,,, Mark
:D

Re: I was there!!!

Originally posted by SloNoMo

Chris glad you made it home safe!!! Next year make sure you have that good converter in there

Later,
Mack
:D

Hey Mack, it was good to meet you.

Converter is now out and on it's way back to Art. Got head gaskets coming so hopefully I will have the damn thing running in time to put it to sleep for the winter. Nights are agittin' cold here. :)

Chris

Man when I brake one I do it right. I don't have a clue what cause it but you can bet that before either one of my cars goes back to the track the driveshafts are going to get a major upgrade. See you all next year.

REG

New Pictures & Videos from the West Coast Nationals in LV, "CHECK IT OUT"

If you have not got your fill on the West Coast Nationals in LV October 3 & 4. Well I have got a ton of Pictures and Videos my son and I just posted on our club site at http://www.bgnra.org So go check it out with over 35 total videos (15 NEW ONE alone for the event in LV, I think you will enjoy them.

Steve Hurst, President-BGNRA
hurstbuick@aol.com http:[url]www.bgnra.org[/URL] hurstbuick@aol.com

does anyone know who won the transmission rebuild kit and converter?? from the raffel