Westrn Pa Summer meets!!!!

Jason i'm off the whole week from the 3rd-11th. Lemme know if your around. I got all the brakelines and such just been sittin there. The nightshift crap has been killing me finishing this thing. So if you got a free day I'd appreciate it. I need to get the DP off the heater box then I can finish it up and atleast enjoy it for a couple months til next year.

At Caste I think there where:
2 TTAs
4 GNs
2 T-Types

Stagemonster: The screened t-shirts may be done by Friday.
You wanted an XL? I am going to print some in on white Ts and some in gray Ts.
(ill give you one for free to promote them)

My last screen cleared about 90% of the graphics. So I think my next tweak, I should have it down. I am going to make 8 t-shirts for now.

At Caste I think there where:
2 TTAs
4 GNs
2 T-Types

Stagemonster: The screened t-shirts may be done by Friday.
You wanted an XL? I am going to print some in on white Ts and some in gray Ts.
(ill give you one for free to promote them)

My last screen cleared about 90% of the graphics. So I think my next tweak, I should have it down. I am going to make 8 t-shirts for now.

sounds great cant wait to see them!

Fran ran the hotair tonight 13.9@ 94

Attachments

• frans t.jpg
    frans t.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 169
Hopefully going to Caste this weekend.
I want to shoot some photos of cars for screen printing.
I am starting with a print of the GN. I would like to do a T-type and also a TTA, as future screen prints.
-Ruthless racing t-shirt turned out fantastic.
Then I am going to move onto Corvettes, camaros etc.

everyone fall off the face of the earth?
Jay you going to Caste this weekend? I have gotten a lot of, Dude that shirt is bad ass from various people. I will deliver your shirt and your bro's Nutrition bars.

Cant make any other cruises. Got an art show to go to on Friday and the Big Pour on Saturday. And tonight I gotta work.

everyone fall off the face of the earth?
Jay you going to Caste this weekend? I have gotten a lot of, Dude that shirt is bad ass from various people. I will deliver your shirt and your bro's Nutrition bars.

Cant make any other cruises. Got an art show to go to on Friday and the Big Pour on Saturday. And tonight I gotta work.

Ill give you a call tomorrow night and catch up.

BOB, Cool made an L one last night.

Quik, right now I only have the capability to do one color, and now I am searching for a cheap t-shirt vendor.
- Give me one more week of searching that way I can print these at a cheaper price.

i should of known better if i recall youre into design and graphics correct? i need decals made and a few shirts with my logo. the one guy suppose to do decals says cant use my logo and has to redraw it. think you could do something about this?

Anyone going to casti ? Rain should over at noonish. I just got my powerlogger to log boost today:cool:Craig

i should of known better if i recall youre into design and graphics correct? i need decals made and a few shirts with my logo. the one guy suppose to do decals says cant use my logo and has to redraw it. think you could do something about this?

- So the image in your sig is your logo?
1st - What kind of decals are you making?
- it will probably work for a decal, just need to knock the value back on the city a little, so the type looks more vibrant.
- I will get you some quotes on decals when you tell me exactly the size of the decal extra.

As for a t-shirt, it would need to be redrawn.