wet sump oil pan & Dutt style oil pump needed

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
A 4.1 stage II engine I aquired recently is minus some parts. I'm trying to decide what to do with this conversation piece. Anyone have a wet sump oil pan & Dutt. style oil pump . Also headers & F.I. intake manifold for stage heads. I'm also entertaining selling this stuff also if I happen to come to my senses. 949-378-1590 regards Lou Czarnota

A 4.1 stage II engine I aquired recently is minus some parts. I'm trying to decide what to do with this conversation piece. Anyone have a wet sump oil pan & Dutt. style oil pump . Also headers & F.I. intake manifold for stage heads. I'm also entertaining selling this stuff also if I happen to come to my senses. 949-378-1590 regards Lou Czarnota

I have a set of ATR’s that were converted to T6 flange but need a little work. I think they are somewhere in the Stage 2 for sale section.
AG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lou,

Are you going to the Buick at Bates show? I have some stage 2 headers from Gee M Racing that I am bringing to display. You can take a look at these and see if you want a set. It goes without saying (although I am still saying it) that you obviously would get our dealer cost for these, since you are a fellow West Coast vendor and we (RPS) have nothing but respect for you.

I believe TurboDave231 has a Series 2 front cover that has the water pump exiting on the driver's side, if that would work for you. I also have 2 high volume stock front covers, if either one would work for you. I could bring them to the show and whichever you need is yours. 1 is powdercoated grey, along with a powdercoated water pump, and the other is not powdercoated.

I have a local buddy, you may know him- Mike Fajita? He has some On and Off center carb intakes that can be converted.

Here are some photos of the Stage 2 Headers that I have. Please keep in mind these have all the "bells and whistles" you could possibly put on a set of these headers. These are twin-scroll with EGT bungs in every primary, and ceramic coated as well, with bungs for pressure transducers in each primary collector pipe before the turbine flange, along with dual external wastegate provisions. Yours can be ordered in 3 bolt, 4 bolt, 4 bolt twin scroll, etc...whatever you desire..

How is the accessibility to spark plugs the ATR headers were the worst how much are you asking for a set of those

I haven't received a single complaint so far. However I don't know if the stage 2 headers have been installed yet, but on both the Street and Race headers, no complaints.

I would prefer not to post my pricing publicly. Please call me at 707 362 6030

Thank you,
Tyler

I have a pan that could be used as a wet sump pan let me know if u still need one lou. Needs to be cleaned up but will work

Attachments

• 0EA4E30B-D23F-4DF0-B17A-18AD8B3CBC65.jpeg
    0EA4E30B-D23F-4DF0-B17A-18AD8B3CBC65.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 116
  • B5BAC41F-42F3-467A-902A-44B47DC26971.jpeg
    B5BAC41F-42F3-467A-902A-44B47DC26971.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 141
  • C9437034-45DA-4697-850F-B7A0B65DE0D5.jpeg
    C9437034-45DA-4697-850F-B7A0B65DE0D5.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 128
I have a dutweiller pump bunch of front covers intakes on and off center some converted some not. Also have a Wilson 12 injector manifold if your looking to get real stupid with it