What a GN disaster i saw last night!

EVIL

BANNED FOREVER
So I'm at work in RI around 11 pm when this GN pulls into the lot. Mere words can't describe the disaster that i saw before my eyes.

It has custom 26 inch wheels that look pathetic.

The car had such a bad oil leak that it stunk up the whole parking lot and the smoke coming from under the hood was blinding and choking! Oil must have been pouring on the headers and for months if i had to guess.

There were no air dams but that's all i could see that was bad.

It was very dark so the pics are what they are. I didn't even dare start a conversation.
I guess i should be glad it wasn't day light.

If it were a horse I'd have to put it out of it's misery!

Anyone that walked, by that knew what a GN was, said the same thing.
"Someone ruined a Grand National"

What a disaster.

D

gn 26\'s 1 copy.jpg
gn 26\'s 2 copy.jpg
gn 26\'s 3 copy.jpg
gn 26\'s 4 copy.jpg

They were 26's. i checked.

The pics don't do it the injustice it deserved!

Yes it was that bad!

My opinion of course.

D

His car, his mods. My dad used to give me grief for racing mine when it was new. "i can't believe you throw your hard earned money away like that" he would say. Each to his own. Appreciate it for the hard work and be thankful we live where freedom allows personal choice!

Sadly out here in the bay g bodys with 20 plus inch wheels is commonplace. People would ask me why hadnt I put 20s on my 86 salon my reply "cause it looks fuckin stupid"!

His car, his mods. My dad used to give me grief for racing mine when it was new. "i can't believe you throw your hard earned money away like that" he would say. Each to his own. Appreciate it for the hard work and be thankful we live where freedom allows personal choice!

+1

I'd like to see better pics of the car,the lettering on the rims(yes redonk-ulous) are kinda ...neat. Like a RWL look on low profile tires.

evil you should have tried to sell him your custom gauge pod so he can have a gauge for each tire to check the air pressure on those things those are some big ass rims, wish i woulda seen it in the day

I'd like to see better pics of the car,the lettering on the rims(yes redonk-ulous) are kinda ...neat. Like a RWL look on low profile tires.

I thought the same thing....I don't care for the rims, but I thought the lettering was sort of cool.

It is a shame in my opinion, but to each his own. It's his car to do with what he wants. Remember, once was done can always be undone. I also think the lettering on the rims was kinda cool and unique. Lettering would have to be much smaller to fit on my 15's though.

That in Woonsocket? Looks like the k2u or box seats area..
K2U is now the dollhouse, they had the whole place redone actually pretty nice now, hey Evil where was this if you don't mind me asking... Thanks Mike

Back about 4 years ago on my way home from work I noticed what appeared to be a "you gotta be kidding me" bright pink Grand National up ahead of me... I sped up to get a closer look & couldn't believe what I was seeing!!! I got up beside him & motioned for him to pull over.... Sadly, it turned out to be a real GN that he not only repainted hot pink, but he also had the interior including the seats all done in pink & white....I'm talking dash, headliner, etc...Man, I wish I had as camara with me, because it really had to be seen to be believed.... As a matter of fact, just the thought of it still makes me cringe....