You can type here any text you want

What are the best rear springs?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

motrhed87

I want to upgrade my rear springs and wondering what everyone's thoughts are on the best ones. I am running a 275/55/16 M&H Racemaster drag radial (28" tall). Was looking at Kirban's or the heavy duty Moog CC627. Not looking for a dropped look because the 28" tires fills up the wheel well nicely. Thanks.

Go back with stock if you race it at all. The Kirban springs are a progressive spring and when you try to leave hard the rear will load and then unload rapidly and cause hoping.

This is mostly a cruiser...might see the track once a year. Any my kids like to ride in the back seat with the T's off so there is some weight in the car from time to time.

I'm looking to upgrade my rear springs too. My car only has 21.5K miles, and you can see where the rubber snubber has kissed the frame.

Nick

You may not need an upgrade as much as new stpck springs. They're at least 24 years old and I'd bet they're worn out by now.

Back