What are your hobbies outside Buicks/ cars?

guns, scuba diving, and more guns, i love my remmington 700pdm , i just wish i could find a place with about a good 400-to-500 yard range, i can't find one here in florida, i know tennesse(?) and georgia have them, my kid loves the bushmaster, and the kimber 45. we love to go shooting. diving down here is great but not everyone does it.

Attachments

• m-1.JPG
    m-1.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 132
  • shooting the sniper rifle..jpg
    shooting the sniper rifle..jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 131
Awesome! We are planning a ski trip this year, will be the wife and kid's first time. Never tried snowboarding, planning on it this go round.

Other hobbies include hunting (gonna have to sacrifice two weeks of muzzleloader for the ski trip), and working on my old house.

Those that snowboard or ski... is it tough to learn? Never tried, and I'd really like to find a way to get something out of the cold snowy season other than frustration. I was thinking of skiing, but I have an inner ear balance problem, so I'm not sure I could manage it. Its not bad enough where I can't ride a bike or something, just gives me problems sometimes. We have some nice mountains here in upstate NY.
If I can't, I can't. Guess then I'll add a snowmobile to my list of hobbies!..lol. Gotta find something better to do in winter than wait for spring, right? :biggrin:

I have never skied. I skateboarded and surfed a lot being from Florida so snowboarding just came natural.

If you try snowboarding make sure you have the correct stance(proper foot up front) and set up the bindings with a mild duck stance.

Speed is your friend, but not too fast. If you go to slow you will just fall. Get some speed up and be aggressive with you hips and start carving. A day or two of that and you'll be hooked! ;)

Hobbies

I was into R/C cars and trucks,have a R/C helicopter,scuba diving(havn't been in a few years)started collecting guns(my good friend is a project engineer for Remington/Marlin)he offered to help me get some "cool stuff".ATV's and dirtbikes as my wife and 4 year old both ride which is really cool.Was big into streetbikes but now have no time to ride since the addition of my 4 month old. Did I hear correctly that Bison likes the "pole"? HAHAHA

OH, and I can't forget my Dub City Muscle car collection;)
DSC03235.jpg

DSC03236.jpg

DSC03237.jpg

My wife laughs when people come over to the house and try to touch them. I can sense it even when i am sleeping that someone is near them, and then here comes Physco Dad foaming at the mouth as I try and buff out the finger prints with my microfiber cloth:redface: What a ASS HOLE I am:biggrin:

Summer fun for me,But times running out!

Attachments

• CIMG7613.JPG
    CIMG7613.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 126
I build model cars, I'll post some soon.

We're expecting our first daughter very soon, I imagine then she will occupy most of my free time.

I've had a long love for saltwater fish, here's a video of feeding time in my aquarium.

[YOUTUBE]zB9RhMXTg4k[/YOUTUBE]

I also have kept snakes forever, I currently have 2 boas, a 7 foot albino female and a 5 or 6 foot normal colored (het - for those who know what that means) male, hopefully I can get them to do the wild thing soon.

I'm also getting into SCCA Club racing, probably buying an ITB class car, trailer and tow rig this week so I can start off in the 09 season regionally.

Also the kid turns 8 in October, I'm think it's Jr Dragster time :D

I got into MUFFDIVING when I was about 15 and been doing it for the last 25 years.I'll do it till the day I die!!!!!

Lately I've been into Scooters, both gas and electric. Their fun to modify and I like to tinker with them. But the greatest hobby I have now is my Granddaughter, boy she keeps me on my toes and shes a lot of fun to be with. I also like to take pictures and of course the ever popular tittys and beer. :biggrin:

I like to hit the gym 3-4 times a week, Also enjoy Martial arts (watching, practicing), I play the drums and have since I'm 11 and the most recent acquisition is the old skool Harley bobber I'm now tinkering with. Its good to stay busy and active.

I still ride a bike occasionally, Mtn or BMX after racing for almost 15 years and up to pro class before getting too old and hurt to continue.
Now I mostly bass fish, compete in a local tournament series, and also do a lot of "pond" fishing (any lake a gas motor over 10 hp isnt welcome). This year I have had pretty good success, the one below is 7 lbs 12 oz... I also had 3 more over 6 lbs this spring. Now I am pshyched to be in swim bait, and jig season and I am hog hunting for one 10lbs or bigger. In GA thats a big one, in Fla, Tx, and out west our big ones are bait.
Outside that I build just started building hard baits, a jerkbait and a swimbait and love doing most any kind of wood and fiberglass work.

Attachments

• 7lb12oza.jpg
    7lb12oza.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 117
I still ride a bike occasionally, Mtn or BMX after racing for almost 15 years and up to pro class before getting too old and hurt to continue.
Now I mostly bass fish, compete in a local tournament series, and also do a lot of "pond" fishing (any lake a gas motor over 10 hp isnt welcome). This year I have had pretty good success, the one below is 7 lbs 12 oz... I also had 3 more over 6 lbs this spring. Now I am pshyched to be in swim bait, and jig season and I am hog hunting for one 10lbs or bigger. In GA thats a big one, in Fla, Tx, and out west our big ones are bait.
Outside that I build just started building hard baits, a jerkbait and a swimbait and love doing most any kind of wood and fiberglass work.

Very Cool!! My Dad, during the last few years of his life, built and kept a pond. Never would let anybody fish in it, went out there everyday to feed the fish. That was ten years ago. We spread his ashes at the pond and now keep it in pristine order. Problem is the fish are overpopulated. You can pull 12lb+ cats out of there all day!!! About two weeks after he passed a friend of mine and I were out there and he asked if he could practice his fly fishing throws, I said sure figuring there was no way a cat would come up and hit it. Dad had put a "few" bass in there over the years, but he always said there was no way they survived with all the cats. About the third cast with the fly Seth was pulling out a 8lb'er. Since then I have caught and released probably a half a dozen bass all over 6lbs. He would have been very Proud!!!

This summer I got into dog training ;) As you can see this is a very disciplined animal due to my strict training regime.

Attachments

• DSC01954.jpg
    DSC01954.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 108
Scooping cat excrements out of a box.:(

Also try to get a game of golf in once in a while.

Attachments

• VTec Cat.JPG
    VTec Cat.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 107
Other than my main hobby of cars, I have three: (1) Women. Sexy women.
(2) Gambling and (3) UFO/Alien research:smile:

Enjoying the outdoors except when it rains. Canoeing, Fishing, Camping.
Also photography.

Attachments

• IMG_6022.jpg
    IMG_6022.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_4064.jpg
    IMG_4064.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_6029.jpg
    IMG_6029.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 97
rockn out wit the bros in my band is my main hobby. unfortunetly has taken way more time away from messin with my buicks this year than i'd liked, but the payouts been good :biggrin:
heres a funny shot of me pickn an'a grinnin (not my nose either, although it looks like it :p ), i think i was watchin my singer make a fool of himself.