What are your hobbies outside Buicks/ cars?

I used to ski but it got too expensive. The last time I went I tried snowboarding. The next day I was so sore I couldn't get out of bed. I still hike maybe once a year.

BTW, nice Royce Union. I have a 21 speed Royce mountain bike and it's a blast to ride in the dirt. It's light too.

Other than drinking way too much beer, I'm into Ford trucks...a lot. I have a 04 F-350 that I hate the motor on, but I love the truck. I have a 79 F-150 that I need to put the steering column back in and the best one of all is my woods hoopie. It's an F-250 hiboy with 36x12.50-16.5 military tires with zero inches of lift. Here's a pic of that one...

70Highboy11.jpg

TITTIES AND BEER!!!

I actually used to have a bunch of different hobbies. I used to snowboard, race MX dirtbikes/quads, played a lot of different sports, and worked on the house.

I have always been huge into cars but ever since I bought my first GN, my time mainly just focuses on my son, my house, and my car. Man, growing up sucks! Specially since I havent driven my cars for amlost 2 years, I just work on them!

I have been getting into a few pick up games of Basketball and few games of slugger lately!

I.P.S.C. You southern boys should know all about this sport. I was a Class A until a few years back. Had to retire from competition. Still keep up when I can. I also have made the Canadian National Championship rings for 24 years in a row. Great hobby, but very time consuming to stay up there in standings.

YouTube - IPSC

Snowboarding!

WooHoo!!!!

Attachments

• Re-exposure of IMGP1676-1.jpg
    Re-exposure of IMGP1676-1.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 270
  • 47F84D0E000726A900006F5C22165258569C9D0A089B019D0D9D019B0103[1].jpg
    47F84D0E000726A900006F5C22165258569C9D0A089B019D0D9D019B0103[1].jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 265
well mine is shooting the guns then reloading all that i have shot up just to do it agin:D . I would list the toys but i just got to many to list. Most of them are old millitary.

Road cycling mostly and some mountain biking. I actually like the pedaling part though :tongue:
I have been road racing and training on and off for the past 15 years which is a good portion of my life since I am only 29. If I could ever stick with it long enough (I always seem to go a few months at a time on, and then I fizzle out for a few months) maybe I would get pretty good.

I'm surprised you survived 50 mph on that bicycle :eek: . You really oughta upgrade man. A dept. store bike is not cut out for that kind of stuff.

Besides always doing something to my car. I do weightlifting and kickboxing when I can find the time. Thanks:eek:

I would like to hear more about your kickboxing when you have a chance.

I hunt, Fish, and mess with Jeeps to do a little off roading.

The War Buggy
WarBuggy3-2.jpg

The Compost Heep and The War Wagon (Zack's 85GN driving The War Wagon)
ECIJune2006010.jpg

The Wife's Jeep
1.jpg

A good Striper
Dougs30lb.jpg

Jim

Wdf i use to have a hobby until this disease that i cought 6 years ago.Many sleepless nights with pain and countless times at the clinic:( tring to figure out my problem.i was alway in a deep depression due to all the money that i had, it would just suck it up and some:(

AT FIRST THIS INFECTION STARTED SLOW BUT GROW OUT OF CONTROLL IN THE PAST COUPLE OF YEARS.AS TIME WENT ON I UNDERSTOOD THAT IM NOT ALONE WITH THIS HORRIBLE DISEASE AS THOUSAND OF MEN AND WOMEN HAS HAD IT OR HAVE IT.I JUST GUESS IT IS TRUE ONCE YOU GO BLACK YOU CAN'T GO BACK AND ONCE THE DARK SIDE HAS ITS WAYS WITH YOU ,YOU ARE &HIT OUT OF LUCK

MY HOBBIES ARE, MAN THIS DAM GN STOILED ALL MY GOOD HOBBIES I USE TO HAVE.
I WOULD SAY THE TRUE HOBBY THAT I HAVE IS MY WIFE AND MY 4 YEAR BOXER DOG

Doing dumb ****. :D

Motorcycles, guns, beer, crazy women, etc

Current bike, thinking about selling it this winter to buy a track bike.
6g0tgcn.jpg

In the winter, when we can't drive the cars, I create waterfowl carvings out of wood. Paul

Attachments

• duckdecoys.jpg
    duckdecoys.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 164
Scrapbooking........it preserves alot of life's memories that once forgotten we never seem to really get back and for me scrapbooking seals in all those memories.

I still have all my rc cars from when I used to race them (13 to 17 years old.) That hobby was replaced by real cars.

Same here. I used to be into competing with the cars when I was younger. Was Team Associated the whole way, RC10, 10T, 10LSS, etc. The 10 was morphed into a dirt oval car, did okay, but its not much fun going round and round in circles. The 10LSS, was a speedway/indoor circuit car, but the track I was racing kinda died off. The 10T (Truck) was my monster. Doesn't have a stock original part on it. It was full out race ready. Same problem as the LSS, the offroad course just kinda went away. The only options were run on a dirt oval, or nothing. Well, I found other ways to spend money, dirt oval was boring. However, some new guy around here just put some mega bux into a track and hobby shop. I;ll have to see what its gonna turn out like before I bring the 10T back from the dead. I want to actually buy a 4WD just to have something to play with in the drifts out here in winter.

I have been into Jet-Skis for about 20 years; 4 Yamaha and 2 Kawasaki. I still ride but not 4-5 times a week like I used too. Great exercise, I am starting to realize that my joints don't take the abuse they used too:rolleyes: . Need to stop riding it like I stole it. Been riding horses several times a week for a few years, I work at the stables to fund that habit. Chasing women, freeloading boating, beer, hiking, fossil hunting on the Potomac....