What are your hobbies outside Buicks/ cars?

I collect toys. I have more then my kids. Most are mint in the packages still. Will post some pics when I get a chance.

I collect toys. I have more then my kids. Most are mint in the packages still. Will post some pics when I get a chance.

I'd like to see that.Maybe your house looks like mine :biggrin:

Attachments

• DSCSpace1999.jpg
    DSCSpace1999.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 200
  • DSToys.jpg
    DSToys.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 204
Me and the Youngin' go shootin in my Towncar. Makes momma real happy! We also ride dirt bikes, go to my oldest sons football games. 101506_14421.jpg

IM000175.JPG

With a two year old and another on the way I don’t make time for as much as I used to. Just staying home and playing family is really pretty fun. However my favorite hobbies that I still make time for is hunting and fishing with my wife.

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 199
  • bird.JPG
    bird.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 198
  • deer.jpg
    deer.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 195
I'd like to see that.Maybe your house looks like mine :biggrin:

Ohh snaap!! Is that Voltron in the background? :biggrin: Voltron was the sh!t, I gotta find mine somewhere in my dad's house...they gotta be worth something now.

Oh yeah, I like guns, beer, and titties as well.

playing "Hide the Weasel", and "Who's in my mouth". Whats so great about these games is that no one losses, everybody wins:)

In the winter, when we can't drive the cars, I create waterfowl carvings out of wood. Paul

My dad got into wood carving a few years ago when he retired (mom said you need a hobby and this would be a good one). One of his friends from work was into it. He's been doing it for a few years now. They had a show near my house last year. Here's the big winner.

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

Ohh snaap!! Is that Voltron in the background? :biggrin: Voltron was the sh!t, I gotta find mine somewhere in my dad's house...they gotta be worth something now.

Oh yeah, I like guns, beer, and titties as well.

Yup they're worth alot, check out ebay

Snowboarding!

WooHoo!!!!

Awesome! We are planning a ski trip this year, will be the wife and kid's first time. Never tried snowboarding, planning on it this go round.

Other hobbies include hunting (gonna have to sacrifice two weeks of muzzleloader for the ski trip), and working on my old house.

Winter fun?

Those that snowboard or ski... is it tough to learn? Never tried, and I'd really like to find a way to get something out of the cold snowy season other than frustration. I was thinking of skiing, but I have an inner ear balance problem, so I'm not sure I could manage it. Its not bad enough where I can't ride a bike or something, just gives me problems sometimes. We have some nice mountains here in upstate NY.
If I can't, I can't. Guess then I'll add a snowmobile to my list of hobbies!..lol. Gotta find something better to do in winter than wait for spring, right? :biggrin:

My dad got into wood carving a few years ago when he retired (mom said you need a hobby and this would be a good one). One of his friends from work was into it. He's been doing it for a few years now. They had a show near my house last year. Here's the big winner.

Thanks for the pictures Joe! That heron with the fish is a great carving. I've entered mine in shows and when you see the work that some carvers accomplish, it's inspiring and humbling. Paul

Those that snowboard or ski... is it tough to learn? Never tried, and I'd really like to find a way to get something out of the cold snowy season other than frustration. :biggrin:

Either is not bad if you have a modicum of coordination. My advice is to take a professional lesson and if you decide on snowboarding wear waterproof pants and gloves as you will be sitting on your rear or on hands and knees a bunch. The spot isn't cheap though. Season passes for me and the family totalled $1296 this year!

Used to be foosball, foosball, foosball - ten years of two or three local tournaments a week plus 1-2 state level tournaments plus 2-3 national tour stops a year, plus a little practice here and there :). Went from 25,000 miles a year on my t type to 12,000 a year when I finally got tired of it and quit a few years ago. Now it's mostly this silly Internet thing :).