What are your hobbies outside Buicks/ cars?

Very Cool!! My Dad, during the last few years of his life, built and kept a pond. Never would let anybody fish in it, went out there everyday to feed the fish. That was ten years ago. We spread his ashes at the pond and now keep it in pristine order. Problem is the fish are overpopulated. You can pull 12lb+ cats out of there all day!!! About two weeks after he passed a friend of mine and I were out there and he asked if he could practice his fly fishing throws, I said sure figuring there was no way a cat would come up and hit it. Dad had put a "few" bass in there over the years, but he always said there was no way they survived with all the cats. About the third cast with the fly Seth was pulling out a 8lb'er. Since then I have caught and released probably a half a dozen bass all over 6lbs. He would have been very Proud!!!
Thats cool, if the lake is over populated, start removing fish ASAP, if you dont they all suffer. I help with several local ponds w/ help from the state, county and UGA when needed. As long as the population doesnt get out of control, there is plenty of natural food sources, and the algae and underwater foilage is managed, you should be fine for year more to come. Its that balance that keeps me busy. Nothing worse than catching a 4 lb fish w/ a 7 lbers mouth and length.