What do GN owners listen to?

Arch Enemy rocks!!!!! cant believe there is a buick guy who likes arch enemy! they have some sweet guitar riffs. i like all types of music, but my roomie in college got me into arch enemy.

Other fav bands:
Audioslave
Rage
Our Lady Peace
Ben Harper
Jack Johnson
John Mayer
Outkast
A tribe called Quest
The Beatles
Bob Dylan
Ben Folds
Buckethead
Dave Matthews

just to name a few

Bryan

backstreet boys
98 degrees
justin timberlake
old brittany spears
New kids on the block
prince
and the ALL TIME 2 BEST
KENNY G and YANNI

you know... the good ones!

Originally posted by 10,000
backstreet boys
98 degrees
justin timberlake
old brittany spears
New kids on the block
prince
and the ALL TIME 2 BEST
KENNY G and YANNI

you know... the good ones!

I think you forgot Kris Kross ;)

I don't have a GN but as an 80's gbody owner, sometimes when i'm driving my 85 SS or my 83 hurst I put myself in the mind set that it really is the mid to late 80's and what would someone then be listening to. I tend to fall back on the rocky 4 sountrack, bobby brown, NWA, Guns and roses, def leopard and for good measure i gotta listen to "ghostbusters".

Originally posted by 88 CuttyClassic
I don't have a GN but as an 80's gbody owner, sometimes when i'm driving my 85 SS or my 83 hurst I put myself in the mind set that it really is the mid to late 80's and what would someone then be listening to. I tend to fall back on the rocky 4 sountrack, bobby brown, NWA, Guns and roses, def leopard and for good measure i gotta listen to "ghostbusters".
Great, now I've got the 'Ghostbusters' theme stuck in my head! (I checked out your cars via cardomain....pretty sweet,pal!)

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
Great, now I've got the 'Ghostbusters' theme stuck in my head! (I checked out your cars via cardomain....pretty sweet,pal!)
" there's a five point slow, in your neighborhood...who ya gonna call????? FORDBUSTERS!!!!! hey thanks for the compliment, i need to get a pic of my GS up there.

Originally posted by 88 CuttyClassic
" there's a five point slow, in your neighborhood...who ya gonna call????? FORDBUSTERS!!!!! hey thanks for the compliment, i need to get a pic of my GS up there.
Amen, brother. Amen.

Tupac, 50cent, NWA, Eminem, LL Cool J, Bone Thugs N Harmony, Spice 1, Boss, Snoop Dogg, Ja Rule, Jay-Z, NAS, Biggie, MOS Def,

Listening to the bbove artist's just make you wanna go out and look for prey....
For those that don't know, these are rap artists'.....:D

I listen to other genre's of music, just had a brain fart so I can't
think right now....

Todd

Originally posted by WFO
i did,until you put...

that crap in there...what are you thinking...:confused:
well.. although i dont like the crying in every song.. you can smash **** to it..;)

they were in no particular order... but nofx/social d are the top 2..

i even dig some of mike's solo stuff... best show ive ever seen was social and pit bulls on crack at a club that was like a 12x12 room.. :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by WFO
let's see..older stuff:

minor threat

helmet
pennywise
now your talking.. i saw pennywise and the vandals in okc a few years back.. great show.. other noteables are

agnostic front
youth of today
gorilla biscuits
civ
operation ivy/rancid
RKL
DayGlow Abortions (thanks Canada)

Originally posted by TwoLaneBlackTop

Stevie Ray Vaughn and Double Trouble
Pink Floyd
John Coletrane
Frank Zappa
Led Zepplin
Sound Garden (Best rock band from the 90's by far)
The Cars
Allman Brothers Band
Jimi Hendrix
Van Halen (WITH DIMOND DAVE)
Cream
Bluesbreakes
Queen
The Beatles
Guns and Roses
AC/DC
The WHO!
Junior Brown
Hank Willams
Johnny Cash
Lynard Skynard (White trash rock at it's finest)
The Doors
etc...... by this point you see where I am going.

Wow, look, he typed my list for me :)

I dunno about Hank Williams or Johnny Cash, but damn we listen to almost the same stuff. You missed however, Iron Butterfly, The Mama's and Papa's, Moody Blues etc....

Can you tell I like 60's-70's stuff most? :p

Originally posted by 89SandBagger

Buddy Rich (Absolute best drummer, ever.)

Thats pretty bold when you got John Bonham, Carl Palmer and Neil Peart<sp> on vinyl (or plastic..whatever you got playing :p )

When I first saw this, I'm thinking hood snubber squawk, window seal wind whistles, the drone of my Hookers (exhaust:D), turbo spooling up, tires, exhaust cutout etc. But other than that, I'd say Metallica, AC/DC, Ozzy, Skynyrd, Ted Nugent...You know, old farts tunes.

KENNY G and YANNI

i must say (even as a young kid) kenny g is pretty skilled, and i like his stuff. also, what about michael bolten(however thats spelled). i just thought i would say that

Originally posted by 10,000
and the ALL TIME 2 BEST
KENNY G and YANNI

Jeez, arent you afraid of falling asleep behind the wheel???

Originally posted by TurboJim
Thats pretty bold when you got John Bonham, Carl Palmer and Neil Peart<sp> on vinyl (or plastic..whatever you got playing :p )

It is a pretty bold statement because it is true..Bonham is lame, if you want to play like him, just blast out a few triplets and call yourself good, if you want to listin to triplets listin to Max Roach.

Neil Peart is alright if ALL you ever do is roll around the drums and pretend you have speed.

If you want to listin to a REAL rock drummer listin to Keith Moon, of The Who.

As for Buddy Rich, try downloading the song Dancing Men or one of his many solos. Remember my friend, this is 1952 ;)

:p :p