What do i need to win???

1chance

Hi, everyone! Here's the deal, a guy with a trailer car(Gutlass) is wanting to race me, in the street. Any he has 2 stages of NOS, and i am told he has run a best at the track 10.90 1/4. Now i know his car dont spin even when he spray off the line in the street. He offerd me 3, and the break. Can i get away from him when my car runs 11.50@123 aprox. What should i ask for, so im sure to win???

Judging by ur track time. Ur already having trouble with traction on the strip so on the street ur gunna spin so get at least a few lengths and the hit n hope he don't hook sense u both prob trap about the same speed

Dont take the 3 and the hit. You need way more than that. Tell him to take the spray off and then come up with a race. You really should not trust the info on him because if it could only run 10.90 on two kits it would not need to be on a trailer.

Don't race. What is the point of a 'win' when you are getting leads and all that? Admit it is faster (once you actually see him pull a 10.90 that is) and start working on your traction.

Dont take the 3 and the hit. You need way more than that. Tell him to take the spray off and then come up with a race. You really should not trust the info on him because if it could only run 10.90 on two kits it would not need to be on a trailer.

Agreed! Sounds like a set up...

If he has all the noz and only running 10.90 something isn't right!

If the numbers are right and you can really drive on the street and can take advantage of the "hit" 5+ the hit should do it:biggrin: