What do you think? My new Dealership Website!

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
Tell me what you think guys! I have been kicking around making my own website for my car dealership for years but it is harder than it looks, to me anyway;)

I finally bit the bullet and went with a company that designs, maintains, and advertise my dealership in a incredible easy to use package!

I haven't started uploading pictures yet but tell me what you think of the structure?

Right now I am loaded with higher mile stuff, I am the 100K+ man;) Got probably 150 cars to sale and I am going to restock with newer lower mile stuff as well...

TIA!

Carolina Automotive Center, LLC, 345 NC 42 W., Ahoskie, NC, Used Cars for Sale, 252-332-3385

I liked the television commercial better. It had this bad ass looking 06 red SLP GTO in it ;)

Looks good Shane just get some inventory in there. Stick the Impala SS up first ;).

I liked the television commercial better. It had this bad ass looking 06 red SLP GTO in it ;)

Looks good Shane just get some inventory in there. Stick the Impala SS up first ;).

Yea, I need to sale that thing...

Thanks man:biggrin:

Nice. Now you need to plaster that web address every where you can so people know it exists. I shop all the local dealers on the web before I'll stop and talk.

Looks great................

Attachments

• junior_samples.jpg
    junior_samples.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 428
Hey Shane, do you still have that red GTA or did you finally get rid of that?

The dude I was pushing to you just disappeared.

Hey Shane, do you still have that red GTA or did you finally get rid of that?

The dude I was pushing to you just disappeared.

Still there, I just said screw it and put a cover on it and put it in the corner of the shop!

It's still for sale but I am not giving it away;)

Better check with the Admin, your not supposed to post that stuff here unless your a paying vendor. :D:D:rolleyes:

Shane do you need my address for the GTO?
The site looks nice, please let us know when it is updated!

Shane do you need my address for the GTO?
The site looks nice, please let us know when it is updated!

That was Brian's car, we used it as a prop for the commercial;)

and seems user freindly, good luck moving units with it.

Thanks man! That is the main reason I went with it... Everything I tired to do was so messy I got confused:tongue: