what happened to # 020?

Anthony P

sharing knowledge with those who care to listen
Just looking at stuff on ebay and saw that a few items from this car are listed. Seems kind of odd that a 1600 mi GNX is having the following removed and listed for sale. listing ends March 20th about 7:45pm EST.

1. original turbo
2. original turbo heat shield
3. original cat. converter
4. original intercooler
5. heater box

Was the car wrecked or damaged? Items are listed to be in WI.

Just looking at stuff on ebay and saw that a few items from this car are listed. Seems kind of odd that a 1600 mi GNX is having the following removed and listed for sale. listing ends March 20th about 7:45pm EST.

1. original turbo
2. original turbo heat shield
3. original cat. converter
4. original intercooler
5. heater box

Was the car wrecked or damaged? Items are listed to be in WI.
do a search on GNX 020.....plenty of info on it...its a legit car that the owner is selling the pieces he replaced when he did a twin turbo swap

I did a little searching....some interesting mud tossing when it comes to # 020. Guess some children don't play well with others in the sandbox...:rolleyes:

??? Gnx 20

I did a little searching....some interesting mud tossing when it comes to # 020. Guess some children don't play well with others in the sandbox...:rolleyes:

You could not have said it better. For whatever reason the GNX Turbo Shield that was on E bay was taken off i think. All i know is i wanted to bid on it yesterday and it was cancelled ??? Don't know why ???

You could not have said it better. For whatever reason the GNX Turbo Shield that was on E bay was taken off i think. All i know is i wanted to bid on it yesterday and it was cancelled ??? Don't know why ???
I noticed a thread in the classifieds here on the board. The shield may have been sold there.