what should i be running???

tbkustomz

Turbo_T
watsup guys i will be going to the track on the 18 for the first time...this is what i got on my 79 malibu

no ac
rjc 7 pulley set
6152 turbo
3inch td
50 pnd inj with tt chip
3000 stall
3inch all the way borla exh

my motor was just put in last month and i had arp bolts and all the top end gaskets replaced..tranny is stock

will be running with mickeys that day and i will probly put 100 valve springs too.

with the right tune and if i hook ..c16 fuel what do you guys think i will run....ive been following some recipes and they say some were in the 11's....

watsup guys i will be going to the track on the 18 for the first time...this is what i got on my 79 malibu

no ac
rjc 7 pulley set
6152 turbo
3inch td
50 pnd inj with tt chip
3000 stall
3inch all the way borla exh

my motor was just put in last month and i had arp bolts and all the top end gaskets replaced..tranny is stock

will be running with mickeys that day and i will probly put 100 valve springs too.

with the right tune and if i hook ..c16 fuel what do you guys think i will run....ive been following some recipes and they say some were in the 11's....

With a good 60ft, you got what I would think would put you in the 11's. Its all in the stall/spool at the start. If this is you first time and its a T/T I sugest you race your self, dont pay any atention to the other guy or the Xmass tree. In other words dont worry about a reaction time just e.t. I have had 7 sec. reaction times but was working on how my car was leaving and 60ft. times.

so im assuming low 12's at start...once i get use to my car as far as tuning and taking off...you guys think it will ever reach the low 11's

yes you should be in the 11's. Boost always checks up me thats why I did the .9999! Have fun and good luck!