What to expect from new motor

All depends on the boost.....

I'd say mid 10's with great traction and mid to upper 20's on the boost. Those tires are pretty small..... might fall to 11.0's with decent traction if everything else is working like it should..... boost in the mid 20's.

Drop the boost 5 lbs and you would loose another 1/2 a second or so (guess). i.e. 11.0's at 20-21 psi with great traction......11.50's with decent traction. I would define great traction 1.50 (60' time) or better. I would define decent traction 1.60-1.70 60' times. Obviously.... anything slower than 1.70..... you are sucking hind tit......

I too agree.... 55's are getting marginal once you get into the 10's. I'd go with some low Z 80's and a turbotweak wideband chip..... maybe even the SD wideband chip.

I meant to say high Z 80's....

Nobody caught that.....you guys are slacking.......!!!!

I actually caught that, but knew what you meant and didn't want to come across like an internet injector terminology cop.;)

I figured you meant low z injectors so he could keep his ecm thats modified for them.

As far as I know.... you can run high z injectors all day long an ECM that has been modded for low impedance injectors, but not the other way around.....