What's the most expensive thing you own.....

Besides house/houses and car/cars?

Mine's a coin a bought 43 years ago for $2750.00 that almost cost me a divorce.... still have the coin and wife who now says that was the most brilliant investment I ever made! .....and yours?

love that sig of yours, lmao :p I guess it would be my rifle about $2k -Remmington 700 Pdm with a Leupold VX-3 4.5-14x50mm Rifle Scope.

Daughters:rolleyes: nothing prepared me for them:p Oh and Bison I hope a young man can afford them someday;)

1907 high relief twenty dollar gold piece (graded ms 64) and a 1st charter series red oak, iowa national currency 5 dolar note. stored in my safety deposit box.

Without a doubt it would be our camper. It is soon to be my daughter but she just turned 1 so I got a couple years before she starts draining the bank. The two boys are already cheaper than her!

Soon to be the new shop I'm building!:D This is the last one, so I'm doing this one right. It is going to be just the way I want it, with lots of room. All the things I'm doing to this one comes with a hefty price tag.:(

Does my fiancé's ring count??? It cost more then my stroker engine!!! And is the reason I was allowed to build my stroker engine.

Yes it counts...my wifes cost more than my GN and RPE's bill put together !!

Bryan

Phoneguy said:
Yes it counts...my wifes cost more than my GN and RPE's bill put together !!

Bryan

Hahahaha....well Brian,
Judging from your avatar...it was worth it!!! You obviously married up!!!
Mine also got a complete kitchen remodel, but it doesn't qualify in this thread.

Hahahaha....well Brian,
Judging from your avatar...it was worth it!!! You obviously married up!!!
Mine also got a complete kitchen remodel, but it doesn't qualify in this thread.

LOL.....Did the kitchen as well, granite, stainless appliances, ceramic floor. Remodeled the family room at the same time, black leather furniture, 1400 watt Denon surround with Definitive Technology speakers, Samsung 52" ...Brazilian Cherry hardwood there and the dining room. It never stops...
The avatar was the best $8,000.00 I ever spent !

Bryan

I would like to know more about the coin, too. I collect coins myself, but no single one is worth as much as my vehicles. My RV tops that list :)

An 1880 Coiled hair $4.00 gold piece. They estimate that 15 were struck but have only certified 8 coins, mine was never certified, and probably about an equal to this one or slightly more wear, as I believe it was someones pocket piece for awhile.

86924.jpg