Whats your favorite beer?

V8KILLR

2speed 1day fast & faster
I'm just siting here watching the snow come down.......what else is new this winter :mad: :mad: :mad:, BSing around on the computer drinking a beer. I'm just thinking about what every ones favorite beer is? I've had about 100 different beers in my life and I'd have to say that my favorite is either Bel Haven Wee Heavy Ale or Murphy's Stout. Drinking Spaten Munich now..........good damn beer!!!

Thanks,
Jason

I've always said that I'm a simple man...................I like my beer cold, my women hot and....................................... MY CAR FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good question

Whiskey and Coke is my drink of choice but as far as beer goes,
Sierra Nevada pale ale is probably my favorite right now.
The wife loves her Miller Lite... :p

I'm having a Makers Mark and coke as we speak.:D

Hmmmm ....

I really have no set favorite, but lately Killiean's Irish Red has been at the top of my list. Topfuel has it nailed though, Jack and Coke are perfect together.

I would have to put my vote in for Yuengling Lager. As i take my last sip for the night... Time to catch some ZZZZZZ.
c-ya

Originally posted by 1Grand86
I would have to put my vote in for Yuengling Lager. As i take my last sip for the night... Time to catch some ZZZZZZ.
c-ya

I every bit agree with you here. I also love bass, sierra nevada pale, murphy's, guiness, harps, and the list goes on, but regularly, i drink yuengling, or miller lite when its on special. beer is fun.

Bass Ale by far. :)

Well maybe not so far I like some Sam Adams products too. :cool:

Hey don't mix anything with that Makers Mark, drink it Neat. ;)

PS: Free is good. :D

First choice: Newcastle Brown Ale, then Guinness, then Dixie Blackened Voodoo.:D To quote Homer Simpson,"Aaahhhh.....sweeet, sweeet beer.....is there nothing it can't do?":cool:

:D
^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|----BUDWEISER---| ||'|"\,___.
|_..._..._ __ _ ===|=| |_|_|..,]
"(@)'(@)"""*|(@)(@)****(@)*I