Whats your least favorite band/ musician?

I think I hit the hail on the head (or coffin as some say) when I refer to 2-Pac an he be don wit hiz gangsta thugs out Thuggin it to ovabruvers. Yo man his da shiznitz.

Love the language and respect today's youth earn in public school. I pay school tax and DON'T HAVE KIDS and this is what I'm paying for???

R.E.M. :mad:
I could live without country and rap. (I do like old country and maybe some old school rap, but could live without it!)
RAP=Retards Attempting Poetry
I really hate R.E.M. most of all though!

Originally posted by salvageV6
FOO - FOO Fighters :(

Godawful Crap!

choke yourself!dave grohl is the man.

"Send the pain below...." :cool:

chevelle sings that song,not foo fighters...

Lets see...

Gota be Phil Collins, he might have 1 or 2 songs that are ok but most every thing he has ever done is crap.

And I need to mention .38 Special for that awful song they did called "Fantasy Girl" I think rubbing shards of metal in my ears would be less painfull then listening to that song I HATE THAT SONG SOOOO MUCH!

dave mathews
foo fighters
dixie chumps

theres more but thats all that comes to mind right off.

Theres plenty of bands i dislike... and this band I used to like until I realized their music totally blows chunks.

Red Hot Chilli Peppers

If i hear that whiny voice and that cheesy attempting-to-be-chill guitar sound anyore I'll puke... They are also ABUSED on the radio around here.

1. Led Zepplin
2. Metallica
3. ANY music within the last say...8 years.
4. Bob Segar, BTO, Doobie Brothers and The Guess Who.
List can go on and on :)

Pink Floyd - was cool the first 8 million times I heard it.

Metallica is working it's way up the list - St. Anger makes me QUICKLY change the channel

Chevelle

Macy Gray shes like listening to nails on a chalkboard
2-Pac aka Makavelli (wish he was Houdini and disappeared before he got bumped off

Originally posted by SuperSix
Pink Floyd - was cool the first 8 million times I heard it.

Pink Floyd is the greatest band that ever existed IMO. Sure a lot of the wall stuff is overplayed, you can only listen to comfortably numb so many times. Go back and check out some of the earlier stuff that doesnt get the airtime.

my list of "music artists" that suck the big one:

1. Coldplay
2. The Strokes
3. Red Hot Chili Peppers
4. Janes Addiction
5. anything that is played on MTV now-a-days

and I agree, St. Anger is making me find tracks from Load and Reload that I like now...aparently Lars got a new snare for St. Anger and he wanted the whole world to know about it. If I wanted a headache everytime I turned on the radio, I'd listen to Korn.

Oh they till play videos on MTV? I thought it was all reality shows- everytime I turn on MTV I see one of those stupid shows - VH1
has more videos then MTV I usually stick to that for videos

Grateful Dead........You need to be seriously high to enjoy that noise.

FOO - FOO Fighters

Godawful Crap!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

choke yourself!dave grohl is the man.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Send the pain below...."

chevelle sings that song,not foo fighters...

I know I was referring to MY PAIN from hearing the FOO FOO Fighters. :D

I like that Chevelle Song. :)

Well, we all know that "boy bands" are a formula, not a band and not music.
Bubble gum pop girls are a marketing tool, basically sex...
I would also put forth the notion that rock and roll is basically blues; musically speaking that is.
Rap is urban poetry; not all literature has to be written by Shakespeare.
Having said that, I hate what people call soul, Mariah Carey and so forth.

I really hates this hardest button to button song the radio is playing now. :mad: :p

WOW, I was so unaware just how much hate (strong word) so many of the people that are listed here. Fred Durst, talk about going from really like to hate in one album, geezzz. eminem is cool when you realize he is taking a bad childhood and making it into a positive thing for himself. Many need to take the bad and make it good like he has. Marilyn Manson, GOD, how sick a waste of DNA. That boy has to have an xyy chromozone thing going on. This is a great thread guys, keep it up. I have another from long ago, Joe Cocker. How can anyone with such a blown out voice make it? Has to be people like watching others with an affliction play fryin bacon stage.,,,,,,Mark :D