You can type here any text you want

Where can I find one of THESE ? ***PIC***

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

yullose

Certified Gun Nut
This damn thing broke of my WG actuator yesterday trying to bend it straight.

I don't feel like spending $50-$80 on a whole new unit... and all the local auto parts and hardware stores have nothing I can use... and my welder is in another state at the moment so I can't even weld it back together...

Anything available online ???

turbocontrollersmallPDR_0280.jpg

If you are just looking for the coupler, ACE or True Value have them (in silver).

If you are just looking for the coupler, ACE or True Value have them (in silver).

Yep, that's all I need... the flat tab with the 1/4" hole in it snapped off.

I'll have to try another hardware store... My local one is staffed with 80yr olds that couldn't find a pencil, much less a small piece of hardware.

I'll have to try another hardware store... My local one is staffed with 80yr olds that couldn't find a pencil, much less a small piece of hardware.

Interesting....I have the same luck when shopping at Idiotzone or Retard Auto, except it's usually some high school kid that doesn't know anything more than what the computer tells them or maybe what size *710 cap* fits a Civic. :rolleyes:

Yep, that's all I need... the flat tab with the 1/4" hole in it snapped off.

I've found that the old timers are the ones that know every part in store and are the most helpful.:confused: That's in a real hardware store not HD.

Back