Where did the "log off" icon go?

toofastforyou

2FAST4U
I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem but when I want to leave and log off from the site, the "LOG OFF" icon in the upper right corner isn't there anymore. The same holds for the icon to get my messages…it's gone!

Claude

Yeah, I can't see the links to my Inbox, User CP?, etc. All those buttons haven't shown up for a few days.

turbobuick_zpsea319002.jpg

It was announced a few days ago that there were some site software upgrades installed and that's when this problem started. There are at least three separate threads here about this issue as it affects nearly everyone. Reportedly, some phones and Internet Explorer users are not having the problem. My phone seems to work here fine but the Safari and Chrome browsers on my iPad are hosed.

The log out is under your name. click on your name and scroll down and the log out is there.

Doesn't work

Sent from my QMV7A tablet via Tapatalk.

It doesn't work/ I can't see it either, but it's only if I'm using Firefox. If I use IE everything is fine.

Edit: I was wrong, IE is jacked up, too.

Last edited:
I use Firefox and mine works. don't use the name under your avatar,use the one at top of screen. third from the right . you should have alerts inbox and then your user name .Click on your user name and Scroll all the way down and on the right you should see the log out option. Since they did the update when they changed the screen to the black background I lost my auto save for my user name. My password was in the box but user name was missing. Since last week the user name has been showing up and it will auto log me in:confused: I was not getting emails for threads I was posting in either but now I'm getting them again as well. I'm just using a home PC and Firefox. Shit, I don't even text yet so I'm way behind the times. I still have a flip phone. I have a hard enough time seeing my 19 inch monitor let alone a little phone screen:D

I should have never said anything. Im typing my user name again. It was nice while it lasted.