You can type here any text you want

Where to get stock replacement front control arms

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Thanks, i guess no one had new or rebuilt ones with new ball joints and bushings? There's seem to be heavily used with the old bushing still in them, kind of pointless.

I'll be selling mine shortly. I can send you some pics if you like when I pull them off this week.

Peter

Thanks, i guess no one had new or rebuilt ones with new ball joints and bushings? There's seem to be heavily used with the old bushing still in them, kind of pointless.

Check out Dorman P/N 520137 (D/S) and P/N 520138 (P/S).
these are upper fronts with new ball joints and bushings. $93 each from Rockauto or summit

Check out Dorman P/N 520137 (D/S) and P/N 520138 (P/S).
these are upper fronts with new ball joints and bushings. $93 each from Rockauto or summit

i think Dorman also sells lower control arms complete with balljoints and bushings. spindles, too.

i think Dorman also sells lower control arms complete with balljoints and bushings. spindles, too.

Yea, I was planning on buying the Dorman's from RockAuto, found them yesterday. Good price on them too. They didnt have the lowers, if anyone knows where to get them, please let me know. TIA

Back