You can type here any text you want

which front shocks?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rafs-T-Type

Not so Senior Member
So i have new coils that are ready to go in and I figured why not some shocks while I'm in there....I got QA1's single adjustable for the rear, but don't really have the cash to spend $150 each for the fronts....Recommendations please? BTW the car is 99.9% street driven....the springs are the lower moog ones and many other upgrades may be found in my sig....TIA :cool:

Hey Brotha! What happened to you during the meet? One minute you were there and the next, you were gone! I didnt get a chance to check out your car.

Here's what I would do for now. Obviously you have adjustability in the back and no matter what, it's best to have adjustability for the different driving conditions. How bad are your front shocks that are in there now?

Normally I would say go with Bilsteins all the way around but since you already have a good set of adjustable rears, I would continue the sequence in the front as well. Just leave your existing shocks in there until you have the ability to get a new adjustable set. Otherwise, if your not too concerned with the adjustability factor, sell the rears and get a full set of Bilsteins.

Hey Brotha! What happened to you during the meet? One minute you were there and the next, you were gone! I didnt get a chance to check out your car.

Here's what I would do for now. Obviously you have adjustability in the back and no matter what, it's best to have adjustability for the different driving conditions. How bad are your front shocks that are in there now?

Normally I would say go with Bilsteins all the way around but since you already have a good set of adjustable rears, I would continue the sequence in the front as well. Just leave your existing shocks in there until you have the ability to get a new adjustable set. Otherwise, if your not too concerned with the adjustability factor, sell the rears and get a full set of Bilsteins.

Jeremy,
Is there a Bilstein shock specific for the TR or is the Regal part# the same.

Jeremy,
Is there a Bilstein shock specific for the TR or is the Regal part# the same.

They are the same! I wish I would have known you guys were looking fr them becuase I just sold a nice set for $175!:eek: I could have brought them up there for you guys!

Had a family party I had to go to.....thanks for the input :cool:

Back