Who carries this?

T What?

Addicted
I have been looking but only have seen this on ebay. I want a 160 stat with a billet housing. Where can I buy this, also want a billet vacuum block. Thanks

thanks, got them in the cart. how bout a window motor?

They will have them also. Dont go cheap on the window motor. My buddy gets the az kind because they are cheap and they warranty them. But changing thr=em all the time is not worth the problems.

No offense but I cant navigate on that site very well. I typed it in the search and found nothing. I ordered the other parts but cant find the window motor.

We carry the window motors both new & rebuilt....new is even faster than stock.

Our website is kirbanperformance.com

Others probably have them as well....most of our product line caters to the owner of stock cars looking for related items.

Info someone posted about installation is correct as original motors are riveted in the doors...
A job best to only do once....you may get lucky depending on which door has the issue as the door broadcast sheet will be taped to the door panel....usually drivers side.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

No offense but I cant navigate on that site very well. I typed it in the search and found nothing. I ordered the other parts but cant find the window motor.

if you cant find it call them. They will have it.

Its also best to call as they can usally give you a better shipping price