Who running 80lb injector, stock ECM, tune?

CGASTON

Am interested in knowing what E85 combo/tune and times your running? What is your WB A/F? What chip? Turbo? Cam? What 60ft? 1/4 mile times? Problems and experiences? Also what about fuel filter and stock lines?

As you can see from my signature, what my tune is! Thanks

'87 Turbo T w/E85, 224/224, ported iron heads and intake, 80 lbs injector, TE45A, GEN II, TT and EXTENDER EXTREME G, XP Double pumper and something secret, 86 T-TYPE (Kenne Bell test car) and '11 Tundra Limited Sent from my iPhone using Turbobuick

There is a bunch of info on this on the board, im almost done with the conversion im going 120 #r's modified ecm to run the low imp injectors, for scanning i have a powerlogger and an lc1 wideband with scanmaster.. might do a video on conversion, im waiting on chip and the gas tank which i made a sump on, to run an external weldon pump and a good fuel filter im planning on using a -6 feed or -8 feed and stock return.. not sure yet will be looked at when time comes .. some of my buddy's are running e85 they all run over 26+ psi with no knock and decent amount of timing.. not sure if you want to run 80's i debated about what size for awhile and unfortunately in the real world SIZE MATTER'S so i went with 120's and couldve gone 160's but settled for 120's i read most ppl upgrade the 72s 80's and 95s pretty quick

AEM WB, TT 6.1 chip, PT51, stock cam. 80's w TT340, bored out return lines and Wix fuel filter but no 1/4 mile times yet (guessimation would be a mid/low 12 car). Was mid 12 before switching to E-85. Everything seems fine so far but I know I'm not going to push this motor very hard. At some point I will up grade but don't know when.

AEM WB, TT 6.1 chip, PT51, stock cam. 80's w TT340, bored out return lines and Wix fuel filter but no 1/4 mile times yet (guessimation would be a mid/low 12 car). Was mid 12 before switching to E-85. Everything seems fine so far but I know I'm not going to push this motor very hard. At some point I will up grade but don't know when.

how much boost? my buddy just asked me about 80's and the walbro 340 i told him he should go double pumps, when you start going past 20# of boost the fuel needs to be there rather have enough fuel, have you checked you IDC? .. i think a single walbro isnt enough im going to push it up 28# -30# if i want to play under 25#'s i would stay with alky and pump gas..

how much boost? my buddy just asked me about 80's and the walbro 340 i told him he should go double pumps, when you start going past 20# of boost the fuel needs to be there rather have enough fuel, have you checked you IDC? .. i think a single walbro isnt enough im going to push it up 28# -30# if i want to play under 25#'s i would stay with alky and pump gas..

He has a tt340 from turbotweak, not tke old style 340...specs are comparable to a aeromotive 340 or that dw pump from what i hace seen.

Collin and I have ran it at 27psi with no problems, set at 25 psi now. 90 to 93% IDC at either according to the Powerlogger.

i dont have E85, but running 80lber's racetronix dbl pump, TE45a ported heads 212/212 cam TT chip Janis built trans, first track run in street form 11.97@116 that was 18#and 93 octane. gotta put my powerlogger in and get a wide band and gonna crank it up,hoping for some 10.80's. they say anything over 80lber's should have dbl pump

Those with 80# inj and a single pump need to be logging their fuel pressure at WOT (especially without any volt boost).

Those with 80# inj and a single pump need to be logging their fuel pressure at WOT (especially without any volt boost).

Are you running E85? I will be logging my fuel pressure via transducer and PL.... Maybe through GEN II....

WHY NOT? You are providing info but no proof?
He didn't guess what his IDC was or his boost. ET is a function of traction. If you don't have the same traction as the identical car next to you,your ETs will be different. Don't concern yourself so much with the other guys ET. MPH is an indicator of power.You should be able to run 30 LBS of boost and make 750 plus HP. Your logger will tell you if you have a fuel delivery problem. Too many butcher the lines when it isn't needed. I drill out the four areas on the supply line where the O-rings are with a .299" drill to relieve the restriction. I,m not even sure if that's necessary. AC Delco fuel filter. 80s really aren't big enough

Ttype6 said:
He didn't guess what his IDC was or his boost. ET is a function of traction. If you don't have the same traction as the identical car next to you,your ETs will be different. Don't concern yourself so much with the other guys ET. MPH is an indicator of power.You should be able to run 30 LBS of boost and make 750 plus HP. Your logger will tell you if you have a fuel delivery problem. Too many butcher the lines when it isn't needed. I drill out the four areas on the supply line where the O-rings are with a .299" drill to relieve the restriction. I,m not even sure if that's necessary. AC Delco fuel filter. 80s really aren't big enough

I am not concerned about there times to mine cause I know that you can build two identical cars and both of them make different horse power and run completely different. I am wanting to see home many guys are producing great times without going aftermarket ECM and running 80lbs.

My car is a mid 10s car on gas. So I figure that it should still be around there with E85 and run great on the street. Lastly I was hoping to hear some of the war stories, their experiences and do's and dont's!!!!!

'87 Turbo T w/E85, 224/224, ported iron heads and intake, 80 lbs injector, TE45A, GEN II, TT and EXTENDER EXTREME G, XP Double pumper and something secret, 86 T-TYPE (Kenne Bell test car) and '11 Tundra Limited Sent from my iPhone using Turbobuick