Who's going to take over tuning in the area now that Kurgans leaving?

im still coming up 6 times next year... just keep in touch... once a month from april-sept..

and stay FAR FAR AWAY from the dyno/guy in stillman unless you want to be picking parts up off the floor :)

Bob, that’s good to know. Man I started to feel like I always do, where I always set up my buddies with the best of the best and then when my turn comes around, there is no one to take care of my $hit. I know that everyone one that I sent over to your shop was very happy and very impressed with your knowledge and the power they made.

Good luck in Atlanta and hope to see you here when you make your monthly visits!!!

Prasad:cool:

I took a look at there website and didn't see any FAST XFI products let alone a TR. Have they done many or any XFI cars?

hes done my BS3 car, and a friends XFI.
he has done about 10 bs3 and xfi cars now.

yeah brandon is new, but he'll tell you if hes not comfortable or cant do it. i for one will continue to use him as i was amazed with the results from my car.

Bob, that’s good to know. Man I started to feel like I always do, where I always set up my buddies with the best of the best and then when my turn comes around, there is no one to take care of my $hit. I know that everyone one that I sent over to your shop was very happy and very impressed with your knowledge and the power they made.

Good luck in Atlanta and hope to see you here when you make your monthly visits!!!

Prasad:cool:

Bob, dont worry about Prasad unless you plan on still making trips up here in 20 years when he gets his car ready!!!!!:D

Bob, dont worry about Prasad unless you plan on still making trips up here in 20 years when he gets his car ready!!!!!:D

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! to be exact, that would be year 2035!!!

Yep, I am a slacker.

Prasad:p