Who's ready for Bowling Green?!!?

So what the consensus on a hotel to stay at that is central to all the activity? Hang in parking lot, close to track etc? I'm thinking of hitting the BG Corvette plant if they are finally open again too.

I got some points to burn for some free nights so I might stay at two different places.

the host is best western, thats the "hub"...its not near the track, but out by the interstate...theres no places other than the camp ground that im aware of....i stay in a cheap motel downtown...

Just got off the phone with Art Carr and he's going to be at the nats as well and its been ten years since he last attended and he is excited. He's in his early 80's now but still full of spunk....lol.

That blows guys....this is a must vacation for me....daddy and Buick time....my wife is cool and encourages me to go....probably glad to get me out of the house...lol

That blows guys....this is a must vacation for me....daddy and Buick time....my wife is cool and encourages me to go....probably glad to get me out of the house...lol

Well as you know the car is down ...AGAIN !!!!! Sitting at RCs still...going to be awhile. Im pissed to say the least...motor had under 50 miles on it !! My wife is cool with me going to NC and to BG...and I have plenty of time off and get another 3 weeks off Sept 11th (anniversary date at work). I may show up on Saturday this year and leave that night but I will not be making a week of it.

Bryan

Lmk if you come or not......anything done yet at Richards? I would drive up and help if i had some kinda notice of when youll be there....
Patrick helping on it?

My dad and I will be making the drive from south Texas, about 1200 miles one way. He will be in his 70 GS 455 4 speed convertible and I'll be in my 87 T. He is one of the original 30 members of the Gsca.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

My dad and I will be making the drive from south Texas, about 1200 miles one way. He will be in his 70 GS 455 4 speed convertible and I'll be in my 87 T. He is one of the original 30 members of the Gsca.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Very cool!! Sounds like blast!!! Look for a blue T with a front tag with " one of five"....and say hello

Lmk if you come or not......anything done yet at Richards? I would drive up and help if i had some kinda notice of when youll be there....
Patrick helping on it?

Nothing done yet at Richards. Patrick is going to pull the oil pan and see whats up. Thanks for the offer Gary, Very much appreciated !
I will let you know if I decide to show up on Saturday at the Nats.

Bryan

Gotta pull the tranny and send to Ohio for a refresh, beefier driveshaft, and PTC re-stall and I should be good to go... Someone THINKS they deserve a rematch from NC so I guess I may accommodate them. Same result as NC tho will be the outcome....

Gotta pull the tranny and send to Ohio for a refresh, beefier driveshaft, and PTC re-stall and I should be good to go... Someone THINKS they deserve a rematch from NC so I guess I may accommodate them. Same result as NC tho will be the outcome....

Lol...where is JD?? If he doesnt join in soon, im gonna belive he doesnt like me....speaking of dislike , patrick isnt too happy with me either....i did go buy a oriellys engine....i hope he knows i looked around richards shop after my trip up there for him to help me with my car, and felt they were overwhelmed, and i couldnt get myself to leave my car there...ocd kicking in...lol......
Clint, glad you still got yours , looking foward to the festivities...

OK BOYS AND GIRLS!!!

I'm HERE!!!!!

First off, Clint I'm GONNA DRAG YOUR AZZZ!!!!!!!;););)

Gary sorry I didn't respond sooner, been real busy, have a few side jobs goin on!!!!

This will be 22 years and COUNTIN!!!!

Clint you will need to bring a box of KLEENEX for all the tears, after I tree ya and you see nothin but

TAILLIGHTS!!!!!

Sorry to hear that you guys ,Matt and Byran, aren't gonna make it I HOPE THINGS CHANGE!!!!

To all the rest of you....................... SEE YA REAL SOON!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D

There he is!! sounds like Clint needs to worry some, sounds like youve been doin some mantience and upgrades?

OK BOYS AND GIRLS!!!

I'm HERE!!!!!

First off, Clint I'm GONNA DRAG YOUR AZZZ!!!!!!!;););)

Gary sorry I didn't respond sooner, been real busy, have a few side jobs goin on!!!!
:D:D:D:D

Not nearly as sorry as we are that u reared your ugly head(face) in this thread:mad: