WHY are ricers such P_ssy's

Originally posted by littlesixsteve
Dam I cannot start or get a red light race with any of these winged warriors??

I take the primered 82 out on Thursday & Fridays after work. These guys are all show & NO GO.. What is with these young guns? or should i say pee shooters.

I DON'T KNOW..........SOUNDS THE SAME AS MY ENCOUNTERS WITH VETTES AND LS1s ON THE STREET. I SEE THEIR TAILLITES BECAUSE THEY'RE RUNNING AWAY. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by denn454
i like the sticker! but it would kill my grandma car sleeper look. maybe a dark blue calvan peeing on "import" or a honda emblem.

i think that supra is something i wouldn't want to mess with. most supras are something i wouldn't try to start anything wtih, from what i've seen there some very, very quick cars, and can easly be made faster. Its something i won't say very often but that is a very nice looking car, even if its a rice grinder, I still like it, not enough to pay 40k+ for it, but i do like it. if they would loose the wing and the huge exhaust it would be very respectable, not that 900hp to the ground isn't.

I've ran 2 supras. One with some mods and the other with just exhaust and FMIC and took them both. It was from a stand still, from a roll is a different story.

I took the 99 Lesabre to the track one day when I didn't feel like racing the GN. I hurt a few feelings. It ran a best of 16.1@87 and it outran two SIs both with full body kits and wheels and wings and all that other stuff. I found it kind of funny myself. I know what everyone means about not being able to line up with one. I drive the Lesabre around and every light there is a mustang or rice boy. I drive the GN, nothing. :mad: