Wild wreck video from Outlaw Radial Race @ SGMP

Kevin had the x275 record going into that race. He went to outlaw 275 with his bes BBC.

Pretty mild hit considering.. guy was lucky. Impressive wheelie tho.

That is some serious power! Nice car, I would bet he has it fixed and racing in 2 weeks.

Bryan

The car is totaled from what I was told. I suspect the head wind that night, did not help things.

As far as suspension tech. and know what they are doing, these guys doing this stock suspension/drag radial racing are the best in the business IMO. No wheelie bars, 2000 or more horsepower in most applications, and putting it down on a radial....something is bound to happen.

You're right, the former x275 record holder has no idea lol. Maybe you should tell him.

Kevin what you should tell him for me is to buy a few braincells or come borrow some from me, obviously 2000+ hp car and stock suspension don't mix, these guys are playing with their lives and if that's what it takes to get recognition i think I'll have to pass.. ;) btw this reminds me of Scot ATK crash in Arizona, the horsepower is much higher than the IQ of the driver type of thing not to recognize when something is needed to be safe, this is not a punt intended to piss anybody off, I am just trying to point out the obvious and give some sound advice on safety.. be safe out there..

Kevin what you should tell him for me is to buy a few braincells or come borrow some from me, obviously 2000+ hp car and stock suspension don't mix, these guys are playing with their lives and if that's what it takes to get recognition i think I'll have to pass.. ;) btw this reminds me of Scot ATK crash in Arizona, the horsepower is much higher than the IQ of the driver type of thing not to recognize when something is needed to be safe, this is not a punt intended to piss anybody off, I am just trying to point out the obvious and give some sound advice on safety.. be safe out there..

I should clarify, these classes are stock style suspension, not technically stock.

Drag racing, in any form has risk. Does not matter if you are in a 14 second car or a 4 second Funny Car. In this case the safety equipment did its job, the driver walked away...