Win a 1/18 display case ! JDRF !

need boost

got boost? you should!
Staff member
Ok guys, I am the asst manager at a advance auto right now and we are doing our yearly drive for JDRF Juvenile diabetes research foundation drive. God blessed me with a daughter that did not have this problem but a lot of kids were not so lucky. Anyone with a child this should touch you . I am wanting to get more raised to help this and every shoe I can buy I am going to put TURBOBUICK.com members on the bottom of it. For every 5 dollars you send to me I will put your name in the pot to win this case I made a while back. It is lit at night if you turn it on, made of birch with a glass front, checkerboard flooring in it with ceder trim. I am donating the case as well as shipping it to you out of my own pocket. Every dime will go to the kids from me and you guys. Pics will be put up of the check, recite and the shoes hanging in the store when its done ! This will run until the end of the month then a winner will be picked out of the hat. I will post the date soon, I have to find out when it ends for sure. Be sure when you send it on paypal to put your name AND your screen name so I will know who and how many times to put your name in the pot. Paypal is tomanytoys@windstream.net Thanks all and no the car doesn't come with it .:D It is there to show you the room and size of this box. Daniel Ray
Ps I am leaving tonight for 3 days for a out of town meeting but will be back friday and if the mod could make this a sticky till its over that would be GREAT !

Attachments

• topnicebox.jpg
    topnicebox.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 398
  • showoff.jpg
    showoff.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 397
  • niceopen2.jpg
    niceopen2.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 402
  • endnicebox.jpg
    endnicebox.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 421
  • 100_1573.jpg
    100_1573.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 415
ps, I know times are tight now but any vendors are MORE than welcome to jump in here to ! 25 bucks buys a big shoe and I will put your companys name on that one 50 buys a REALLY big shoe !

Very cool! I just bought a few of those the other day when I was at my local AAP. Its a great cause! Love the case looks sweet!

For every 5 dollars you send to me I will put your name in the pot once to win this case. Leaving out in about 2 hours, somebody make my day and be the first to jump in before I leave out !

Just got back home from flordia, THANK YOU reaper !!!!!! Clark6 lol august is done past man hahahahaha, we finish up the first week of october I think. I am going to check tomorrow when I go back to work. I am going to draw for the winner at the end of september. Come on guys, don't let reaper win it that easy !!!!! Daniel Ray

We end on OCT 2nd at the store so I am going to run this until SEPT 28th and a winner will be picked on the 29th

I just put in for 5 tickets:biggrin:

COME ON GUYS! $5 to help a great children's charity! It wouldn't take many of us to make a difference!

Thanks Daniel for doing this man, you are ALWAYS willing to help! BTW, daniel painted the give-a-way car a few years back for us! He is a great dude:biggrin:

WOW !!!!!!! THANKS GUYS !!!!!!! its just 5 bucks for a chance to win it guys every 5 will get your name in the pot again. I would LOVE !!!!!! to see a huge chunk of the window covered with 5 dollar shoes all saying TURBOBUICK.com on them at the store !!!!!!!!!!! I think everyone of us knows someone that has either been touched or has this problem. Maybe one day with research it will be over!

So far we are at 100 bucks in, I pulled it and went on and got us started on the glass at the store! What a great feeling guys ! Here is you some pics. Keep it coming !:) Daniel Ray

Attachments

• 100_2504.jpg
    100_2504.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 252
  • 100_2507.jpg
    100_2507.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 278
  • 100_2508.jpg
    100_2508.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 267
Just got 5 bucks from clark6, thanks clark! Come on guys! Jump in for your chance to win and help the kids at the same time.

Otto just shot me 25 ! Thanks guys !!!!!!!!! PLEASE post on here when you do so I can keep track Thanks a ton guys, this is for a great cause ! Daniel Ray

No problem Danny, I just saw the shoes on the local Autozone window in our neighborhood also, looks pretty neat.

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!! another 20 and I am pulling it again to put up more on the glass! We are at 180 now! so far
Reaper x5
SGrim x5
Rare91 x5
Chopped39 x5
Clark6 x1
Otto x5
GNeric x10

Jump in to get a chance at it and help fight this at the same time guys. Thanks again to all that have already jumped in to help !

ps Please make sure you click it as a gift when you send it to me so they do not fee me on it . Several did and the others I am just eating the fees so every bit you send me will go to this cause. Thanks Daniel Ray