***Winter Project Advice***

NO1B4ME

Hi....I had posted this on the other board as well,but I figure I would even confuse myself even more by asking for more advice so,with all the knowledge and expertise on this board I am looking for some advice on my next steps for a winter project,presently this is my setup:

Stock bottom 109 Block
ATR 3" SS dual exhaust
ATR 3" Down Pipe-w- External Wastegate
RaceGate Wastegate
Race built 200r tranny
Razor's Alky
TE 63 Big Shaft Turbo
Precision Turbo Saver
Mellings Hi-Volume Oil Pump Setup
Art Carr 9" 3500 stall Non Lockup
Mild port 8445 heads
KD 212/212 cam
Front Mount Eastern Intercooler
Stock Headers
RJC power Plate
Precision Plenum
Stock Throttle Body
MSD 50# Injectors -w- Adjustable Fuel Pressure regulator
Ramchargers Dual Fan setup-w- Hot Wire
93 Octane Eric Marshall chip
ATR Double pump -w-Hobbs Switch @ 10psi and Hot Wire Setup

I have all the other gadgetry to monitor...Scanmaster,EGT,Knock.....you know what I mean.....

What I am looking to do is either a Champion Iron Heads & a Roller setup OR go for the latest FAST XFI setup.... I am still running a MAF with this combo....eventually I will have both,but where would I get the BIGGEST BANG 4 the BUCK$$$$$ for now with a easier change over.

I am flipping back and forth on the direction but as of today as I am posting this "XFI" is the route I am heading.....your thoughts ?????

Any advice is GREATLY APPRECIATED

The XFI system will hurt your back less than a head swap or roller cam install. :smile:

Same Thought !!!!!

:biggrin: Thanks....that's exactly what I was thinking......also hands are alot cleaner after the install :biggrin:

Might want to ask around and see what everyone else is doing.
I belive running 2 fuel pumps with only that 63 AND Razors meth kit is way to much gasoline.
You might just unplug the second pump :)
Talk with Julio and see what he is running on his TTA, i believe he is just running one 307 pump and his meth kit,.. I forget which TTA it was, the one he owns now or the previous one.. Both were 10 second cars.

I say run the roller cam, that way it will save your lower end cause you wont flatten a cam lobe with the roller:)

BW

All depends on how much you want to spend. I would do GN1's, headers, and a 70mm TB w/ PT upper plenum and the xfi. Thats just me though and im real good at spending money.