You can type here any text you want

Wiper adj..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chuck Leeper

Toxic old bastard
Staff member
Ran thru the search threads, and found nothing of value, that matches this issue.
I have the pass wiper resting on the stop. The dr side is 3" above the stop. No amt of "adjusting" the rod end @ the motor can change the mismatch. The mismatch cannot be corrected w/ the splined end on the dr side. {Has a key slot}.
The dr side is not hung on the w/s cover.
The motor has not been on since I removed the wiper arms, so it's "parked".

Ideas?? This looks like Fido's azz...:(

The passenger wiper can be adjusted. Its the one on the left.

IMG_20150325_195552.jpg

Old trick that may work: turn on key, turn on wipers, wet windshield and let wipers run at least 2 cycles then when blades are at farthest point SHUT KEY OFF then try some relocating of arms at spline end. Has worked before??

the pass side will have the long squared socket head that can be installed in the arm that has a little room at squared end.
park driver side ..use the two 10mm nuts to adjust that at the motor arm. then install passenger paying attention to keeping the wiper on the park stop as you install it onto the head

Last edited:
Ah ha! I now see the adjust ability on the pass side! :oops:
Thanks all, for the help!(y)
Back to work!

Got'r done!(y)
Adjusted the dr side w/ the pass arm off. Relocated the pass side to match, tightened up the nuts, done. {Nuts appeared to go back over the original marks}.

Back