Wiring diagram for digital fuel gauge

NY_GN

Planning next secret evil upgrade
or, which wires do I tap into to install a digital fuel level gauge.

Yes, the sending unit is for digital gauge and yes I did a search with no results.

One place to pickup the sender unit signal is from connector C209. It resides vertically along the left side of the fuse block. It is a PNK wire in location H of that connector.

RemoveBeforeFlight

can you provide pic of this connector??..i have a digital dash fuel guage issue im trying to resolve--it keeps showing "--" at times then will flash the gallons left intermittently..I beleive I have a looose connection somewhere at the signal wire.

Where is this connector you mention? see diagrahm

I was also told that some of the signal wire is located at the "convenience center" and to check there=look near the horn relay and chime module ??

Jm

Attachments

• ip wiring.jpg
    ip wiring.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Where is this connector you mention? see diagrahm

C209 on likely #12 in your diagram.

I was also told that some of the signal wire is located at the "convenience center" and to check there=look near the horn relay and chime module ??

Jm

It doesn't go near the convenience center. Here is the wiring diagram. Connector C209 is on the left side of the fuse block. C320 is in the left rear corner of the trunk. C312 is the connector that goes to the tank sender/pump unit (center behind rear bumper).

Digitalcluster82-0a.jpg

RemoveBeforeFlight

so in your picture of the fuse box on the left hand side Is the 5th or 9th wire from bottom of connector moving up--is this pink wire you refer to??

GN_FuseBlock.jpg

Cool-

thanks...Im going to figure this out one way or another!!.....So that pink wire runs to the back of the car via the interior sill pl;ate along the drivers door and mates to the connector in the trunk corner?

I can drive down the road and turn my wheel quickly to the left and then right in small motions and the guage will register gallons-do any of these wires run near the steering column ?