Would this interior be a deal breaker?

The interior is fine, the price for the car isn't...

steer clear from that dealership. its about 15 minutes from me and their prices are comical on all their classic cars and this one is certainly no different. that is not a desirable color so unless YOU want that color specifically I wud keep lookn cause it will be much harder to sell a car with a maroon interior vs any other color.

I could be very wrong but the white lines between the odometer numbers (especially to the left of the number 2) could be an indication of odometer tampering. Even if the mileage is true, If you are really willing to spend anywhere near 29k for one of these cars, no doubt you could do much better than this car.

I like the burgundy interior. The interior wouldn't be a deal breaker for me, the price would.

Car appears to be a turbo car but I don't believe this this car is a true gn. The interior is definitely not a gn interior the horn button is from a turbo t and the option code seems incorrect for a gn? If it is a real gn wtf does it appear to have the interior of a turbo t? Something doesn't smell right here.......:eek: