Wow: have you guys seen this:

Those are really nice!

Too bad us "newbies" can't join T6P.....:(

You gotta talk to Ty (JOHNDEEREGN) to see if he can get you on. He's the mover & shaker over there.

Perhaps Ty and I will meet or speak someday and I can somehow make the grade......

I'm OK with being an "outsider".

I've managed to live with that tag for most of my life and it's not all that bad.............really, it's not....;)

You gotta talk to Ty (JOHNDEEREGN) to see if he can get you on. He's the mover & shaker over there.
I think you mean the pooper and the chiter Gary.:p

You need to PM Shane to get on and it's done on a select request group.;) I haven't had time to go over there for a while.:(

I had my painter guy do that to mine when I had the T painted. I makes it smooth. Even better would be to glass the bumper to that!

I love how my car looks.
That's because those pics are of Mike's new 1 piece rear bumper filler on my white Turbo-T.
Larry, I'm sure that Mike will be getting a hold of you, or you could PM him at user name "SPOOLFOOL2" on this forum.

hello; I think that part looks real nice and I usually don't like multi pc. parts but it might be a good idea GM had in this case as if you damaged a section you replace 1 section. But I guess you could just take the whole 1 pc. out and repair it? Who knows?. It's good to see other parts avaiable to consider.
But why hide info. like that in one web site? People get the word out so why not just do it yourself as a vender. There aren't that many web sites on TB so
post it on all.
IBBY

Geez I forgot I had an account over there. Had to make a post just to blow the dust off...