WTB 60# injectors

78TurboMali

Gonna be doing some work on a buddies car since he’s frustrated with it at the moment and first order of business is to get the fuel up to par. I will be doing a walbro pump and Hotwire kit and hoping to find a good used set of 60# injectors! I think that’s more than plenty for his current set up, rebuilt to stock specs long block , ta49 turbo , atr headers , 3” down pipe and 3” exhaust. Please let me know what you guys have Thank You

When would you need them by? I have a set on my car, I have a set of 80's I'm going to be putting in.

Gonna be doing some work on a buddies car since he’s frustrated with it at the moment and first order of business is to get the fuel up to par. I will be doing a walbro pump and Hotwire kit and hoping to find a good used set of 60# injectors! I think that’s more than plenty for his current set up, rebuilt to stock specs long block , ta49 turbo , atr headers , 3” down pipe and 3” exhaust. Please let me know what you guys have Thank You

I have a set that's already out of the car. 60# Delphi's I bought from TurboTweak.

He's selling them for $319 a set new, so I'll go $200+postage and they're yours. PM me.

I have a new set of Siemens 60's ... $238 to your door