WTB 9 or 10 second CLEAN street car.

GNBRETT

Pelennor Fields
I'm in the market for a super clean street car that is a proven 9-10 second street car by either 1/4 mile times or Dyno sheets. Not interested in people with cars that say "A car with a similar set-up went this fast.... bla-bla-bla")

I am looking for either a Stage I, II car or a well built 109.

1987 GN, Turbo T or
1986 T-Type.

No SALVAGE titles.

NOT interested in ANY other years.

Absolutely no T-Top cars. Been there before with the leaking, cracking and rattling. Not interested in that drama again.

I would prefer A/C but if the car is very clean I will consider putting A/C back in it but would prefer A/C.

I am not really looking for a TH400 car. A 2004r that has been built right and has billet internals with a good converter. If it has a TH400 and is otherwise perfect in every other way email me and I will consider but prefer a 2004r.

I'm not looking for a CAGE car but a bar is fine. Again if the car is perfect in every other aspect email me and I will consider if it has a cage. I have seen some sweet cage cars for the street so I don't want to completely rule them out but I would prefer a bar.

If the car needs PAINT please don't waste my time.

If the cars INTERIOR looks like it needs to be replaced please don't waste my time.

If the ENGINE BAY looks like it has 150k on it please don't waste my time. It must be clean with no rust.

If the car has BODY RUST please don't waste my time.

If the car is not TURN-KEY please don't waste my time. I am not interested in any projects. Been down that road, never again!

I'm not spending more the $18-20k for the right car.

E-mail a PRICE as well.

Send what you have to BPD998@aol.com or post link here.

Thanx guys.

good luck man on your search, i'm going to keep a eye on this thread.. 3/4 of the stuff your looking for you won't find on a 9 sec turn key GN..

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/240394-87-buick-gn.html

no time slips as i was running no times and didn't keep them. all in fun. car has been in 10's. PM if your interested, if not...well...i tried. :wink:

Sweet ride! Is that a real GNX dash? I just cant get past the T-Tops. I wanted to put my last car in a giant wood chipper due to the problems I had with T-Tops. Im sure that I am overeacting with T-tops but I am really looking for a Solid roof car or maybe one with a moonroof. Just too many issues to ever go down that road again. Thanx anyway tho.

I have looked at that a few times? Beautiful car 4 sure. Just cant get past the colum shifter. Thanx tho.

I know you stated that you don't want a project but converting a column shift to a center shifter is hardly a project. Gbodyparts just did one of the TFT car so I am sure there is a kit available or something to that effect.

I have ridden in this car before and it is one hell of a car. The pics don't do it justice.

Well, whatever you decide to do, best of luck.

I know you stated that you don't want a project but converting a column shift to a center shifter is hardly a project. Gbodyparts just did one of the TFT car so I am sure there is a kit available or something to that effect.

I have ridden in this car before and it is one hell of a car. The pics don't do it justice.

Well, whatever you decide to do, best of luck.

I wasn't aware of that. Thanx for the info. I do like that car. It is quite beautiful. Looks comfortable as hell to...lol.

I wasn't aware of that. Thanx for the info. I do like that car. It is quite beautiful. Looks comfortable as hell to...lol.

Yeah it is. Just imagine doing 10's on a Lazy-Boy with the A/C on :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: