You can type here any text you want

wtb: cold air kit (pic)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rwrows

looking for a 4". something like this. i may or may not need a filter. i have to see what size the one i already have is. thanks.

720x480_New%20cold%20air%20intake%20kit.jpeg

Cold air

Say, who makes that cold air kit in the picture, i like that blue air filter...

rrows has a 4" fullthrottle maf in the pipe pipe

going to need more than the 90 to make it cold air

you could just wait and use the huffman cold air kit off the 87 car shawn has when u buy it , i took it off to fix the headlight wiring and its not going back
it has same pipe but as the FT but without the maf built in

rrows has a 4" fullthrottle maf in the pipe pipe

going to need more than the 90 to make it cold air

you could just wait and use the huffman cold air kit off the 87 car shawn has when u buy it , i took it off to fix the headlight wiring and its not going back
it has same pipe but as the FT but without the maf built in

LOL pauli you forgot that i'm a plumber :biggrin: i lay pipe for a living. i'm just kind of throwing around options.

i like that blue filter too! only you wouldn't even see it when in place unless i popped it directly on the maf pipe :D i have blue interior :rolleyes:

LOL pauli you forgot that i'm a plumber :biggrin: i lay pipe for a living. i'm just kind of throwing around options.

i like that blue filter too! only you wouldn't even see it when in place unless i popped it directly on the maf pipe :D i have blue interior :rolleyes:

and what you dont know what a 4" fernco ell is

Back